Looking to get into PE, advice?

mastaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey everyone, I'm looking to get into increasing my length. I've recently began working out, looking to do so 4 to 5 days a week. I weigh 284lbs right now, so I have a lot of body fat. So I know that losing weight and losing the fat pouch will help make my penis look much more appealing (its about 3 inches flaccid, 6 inches erect). But I would love to be able to work to add an inch and a half. Would love to be 7.5, maybe even 8'' one day. But realistically, I want to keep my goals reachable.

I've read through bits and pieces of the the Jelqing thread stickied on this board. Just wondering if this is one of the more popular methods? It seems like its a battle between jelqing and pumping, but I would prefer not to use any tools, I just want to do this naturally, and it seems like jelqing is the most natural way. Would you all agree? And as far as jelqing exercises go, would it work for me to just do jelqing? or do I have to also do one of the other techniques?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I would gladly like to post pics of my process once i start doing the program.

Last edited:

ltgdcs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Losing the weight is a good first step..
I started working out 5+ times a week and went from 240lbs to 190lbs.
Your other option is using an extender for PE.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
My thinking would divide your self improvement transformation into steps taking one step at a time and doing it thoroughly rather than trying to do everything at once.

In what I would call Phase one I would concentrate on the weight and the body. The one thing you want when you really get into the PE phases is absolutely the best access you can get to the area. Though the shaft of a penis as a whole does not have much fat in it, the base where the ligament structures connect will develop fat pads over them and this is a problem for you. The fat is going to have a negative impact on what you would do in some of your PE chosen modalities. Develop your body and then go for the PE.
If you have a fat pad in the groin above your penis, as the weight comes off work your chest very hard. As your pecs increase in size the increased size will begin to pull up the skin from your crotch to cover the expanded area before actual stretching takes place. This pec size increase will in and of itself reduce the loose skin and hence it will help you speed up your transition into the addition of the penile methods with minimal loose skin that would not enlarge correctly or evenly.

The second phase to be started once the fat pad in the groin has been reduced should be more effective and you will have a more positive experience in sensations of it as well.

kii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as jelqing exercises are concern they are safe enough to gain in length and also some techniques recommended for girth. In jelqing you can actually control the amount of force to be exerted on penis.
Loosing fat, shaving pubic area, taking a hot shower bath are other quick options to make your penis more appealing quickly.
Best luck for journey towards big dick.
be safe gain total knowledge of technique to be practiced.