Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this board and it looks very promising, with a great community of encouragement, help and support.

I have a few questions to ask of anyone who can answer them knowledgeably. I have read the manual and several pages of the forum and have picked up some tips and answers but I would like to get them all in one thread to be sure of everything. I'm sure we all know the importance of our penises so I want to make sure I do everything correctly to meet my goals, and avoid damage.

I am 22 years old and in a steady, loving relationship. I'm not big, and I'm not small - about 6.5 x 5.5. I am perfectly content with this size as it does the job. However, like most people I wouldn't say no to an extra inch or so. I'm sure my girlfriend would love it too - she hasn't said anything explicitly but I have picked up on it, and I can currently thrust fully with some room to spare.

I'm mostly interested in length gains, not girth. As I am right now, my girlfriend does not find it easy to take me in her mouth, and gets sore pretty quickly, so I think added girth would only make this worse (although the sex might be more pleasurable for her - that's also pretty tight as is).

Sorry for the rambling, but it leads to my questions (some of them may be stupid, but please bear with me). Here are my ideal goals:

Current Target
Length: 6.5-6.75" 7.5-7.75"
Girth: 5.25-5.5" 5.5-5.75"

Questions:

1) Safety is my primary concern. I don't want to sacrifice my long term sexual health for the sake of an inch. I know the kegel exercises are good for the penis, but can/do the stretching exercises cause any permanent damage when done correctly? This is of vital importance to me, so please answer honestly, and anyone who has had negative experiences are encouraged to explain.

2) Can gains be completely reversed if desired by stopping PE?

3) Can length/girth lessen to below the starting point?

4) If kegels were not performed (don't worry, I plan on doing them), would erection hardness lessen with any gains?

5) Given my goal of pure length increase, can you devise a routine for me? I understand length and girth can go hand in hand with these exercises, but I am looking for a routine that focuses on only length as much as possible.

Finally, I've attached two measurement pictures to track what I'm starting with. Since I've come across many naysayers, hopefully I can document some proof. Sorry for the unclear shots, it's harder than it looks but hopefully you can make out the readings - they're both around 6.5."

Thanks for your time and your help!

Attachments

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1) Safety is my primary concern. I don't want to sacrifice my long term sexual health for the sake of an inch. I know the kegel exercises are good for the penis, but can/do the stretching exercises cause any permanent damage when done correctly? This is of vital importance to me, so please answer honestly, and anyone who has had negative experiences are encouraged to explain.

The penis is a tough organ, and you would have to go out of your way to cause any lasting damage. Done correctly, PE exercises will strengthen your penis.

2) Can gains be completely reversed if desired by stopping PE?

I'm not sure about a "complete" reversal, but I would imagine that's possible if your penis fell into complete disuse. You can avoid the reversal of gains by cementing them and doing at least a maintenance level of stamina work. Stamina work is something that should be done by all men looking to maintain optimal penile functioning anyway.

3) Can length/girth lessen to below the starting point?

You would have to really overtrain or hurt yourself for that to happen

4) If kegels were not performed (don't worry, I plan on doing them), would erection hardness lessen with any gains?

Possibly. This is evident in men that don't balance their routines with stamina work. As your penis grows you're going to need to be able to deliver and maintain a greater volume of blood to it. Kegels and other stamina exercises help to ensure that your penile bloodflow is optimal. This also helps to speed recovery from PE workouts too.

5) Given my goal of pure length increase, can you devise a routine for me? I understand length and girth can go hand in hand with these exercises, but I am looking for a routine that focuses on only length as much as possible.

You can drop the jelq or do a "dry jelq" to shift the emphasis on to length only. That would be simple enough to do without requiring a customized routine. LPSG is sponsored by BetterMan, which offers customized PE coaching services should you ever need them.

williewanker

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks for the thorough answers Big Al.

How would you perform a dry jelq safely and effectively? I thought lots of lube is needed to prevent the skin from moving with the milking motion

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the thorough answers Big Al.

How would you perform a dry jelq safely and effectively? I thought lots of lube is needed to prevent the skin from moving with the milking motion

Just take it slowly without squeezing too hard. A little talcum powder help help alleviate any skin snagging.

iftimewasreal

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's definitely a good thing to ask questions. Quite honestly, when it comes to your penis, you can't ask to many. Big Al knows more about this stuff than probably anyone on this forum, and it would appear he's already pretty much answered your questions. I guess I'm just here to say "Good Job!" on asking questions. Also, thanks Big Al for everything!