Looking young nyc guys to come and worship my bf's huge penis

nyc4hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Couple here. Very easy-going gl inshape 30. Neg/ totally d and d free (you be too). In the Union Square area of NYC.

Me: 5'7, 140, vgl, bl/gr, very cute, masculine with hairy chest, 7x5c. Bf is 6'1, 170, br/gr, smooth, with huge uncut dick, 9x7.5.

Looking for young(preferably 18 to 28), thin or in-shape guys to come over and worship my bf's dick while I watch and maybe get involved myself. We're also both into topping and can fuck if the vibe is right.

Verbal twinks or other big hung guys step to the front of the line. Send me a pvt reply including stats and email and I can send you more pics of us in return.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Couple here. Very easy-going gl inshape 30. Neg/ totally d and d free (you be too). In the Union Square area of NYC.

Me: 5'7, 140, vgl, bl/gr, very cute, masculine with hairy chest, 7x5c. Bf is 6'1, 170, br/gr, smooth, with huge uncut dick, 9x7.5.

Looking for young(preferably 18 to 28), thin or in-shape guys to come over and worship my bf's dick while I watch and maybe get involved myself. We're also both into topping and can fuck if the vibe is right.

Verbal twinks or other big hung guys step to the front of the line. Send me a pvt reply including stats and email and I can send you more pics of us in return.

Where were you 20 years ago.:tongue: Great cock, you are a lucky man.