looking ...

anthracitic

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I live in st petersburg florida, about to move away around aug. I graduated from a university but it only really shows in conversation, im horrible at spelling and punctuation lol. Avid reader, obsessed with the being outdoors, self employed, tattooed and pierced, toned and physically active, open minded (not just saying it), very independent! but i can be femme at times. Into being natural and connecting more with the primal. Im here looking for a lover and im a size queen. I just want to connect with someone intimately who is not selfish, who will give as much as i do and who is into the moment and not worried about "does she want a relationship? i cant have feeling because of .. (whatever ridiculous reason)" i want to enjoy it and you should too =]. Someone who is mature and can handle just having a good time until i leave. I have been with someone is 8in and that was a bit too much, but if you know what your are doing i might be okay with that, but no smaller then 6in, please have endurance. I have a high sex drive but it is extremely hard to make me come, please be confident enough to not make that an issue.