Looks and bulges

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Frnkd213, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Occasionally at the mall I would see some nice bulges walking by me the other way. When I see the face or body attached to the bulge I become either aroused or not depending on the total package.
    Do other guys or gals feel the same? Does the guys appearance, to put it bluntly, hot or not, make you think about the bulge?

2. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The guy's overall appearance definitely makes a difference with how I react. It's natural to want to keep looking at someone who is really attractive, and look away from someone who is not. When I notice an attractive guy, it's a huge turn on to check out his bulge when he's wearing clothes that make it visible (gym shorts, swimsuit, etc).

3. jackmyhardon

jackmyhardon New Member

Albums:
    My turn on is a guy with a great body in tight jeans and boots with a huge bulge. Of course the face is part of the total picture but I can forego the face if the body is there.

4. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    Cowboy's and rednecks with tight Wranglers on spoting a big bulge dose it for me, no matter what the face looks like.

5. jimt1975

jimt1975 New Member

I was at the gym 2 weeks ago working out and there was this 6'3 massive muscle dude working out (from what I was told) with his girlfriend. He was wearing a pair of sweats and had the most enormous package/bulge that flopped around. I thought to myself... Hmmm. Tasty!

Anyhow, I just got back from the gym and he was there working out tonight with a guy but this time, he was wearing a pair of workout shorts and once again, he was sporting a huge bulge/package. It took everything in my power to keep from staring!

I wonder if he knows that aside from his muscles, his cock and balls are bulging too?

Draft saved Draft deleted