Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Occasionally at the mall I would see some nice bulges walking by me the other way. When I see the face or body attached to the bulge I become either aroused or not depending on the total package.
Do other guys or gals feel the same? Does the guys appearance, to put it bluntly, hot or not, make you think about the bulge?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The guy's overall appearance definitely makes a difference with how I react. It's natural to want to keep looking at someone who is really attractive, and look away from someone who is not. When I notice an attractive guy, it's a huge turn on to check out his bulge when he's wearing clothes that make it visible (gym shorts, swimsuit, etc).

jackmyhardon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My turn on is a guy with a great body in tight jeans and boots with a huge bulge. Of course the face is part of the total picture but I can forego the face if the body is there.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cowboy's and rednecks with tight Wranglers on spoting a big bulge dose it for me, no matter what the face looks like.

jimt1975

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the gym 2 weeks ago working out and there was this 6'3 massive muscle dude working out (from what I was told) with his girlfriend. He was wearing a pair of sweats and had the most enormous package/bulge that flopped around. I thought to myself... Hmmm. Tasty!

Anyhow, I just got back from the gym and he was there working out tonight with a guy but this time, he was wearing a pair of workout shorts and once again, he was sporting a huge bulge/package. It took everything in my power to keep from staring!

I wonder if he knows that aside from his muscles, his cock and balls are bulging too?