Looks and penis size.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good genes often make a good looking person, a large penis may be considered good and is more then likely governed by genes. Do you think there's any connection, do good looking guys tend to have all the big cocks aswell?

No.
For that to be true, genes in a person would have to be either all good or all bad. In reality you have millions of genes and some might be "good" and others "bad." Like a guy could be naturally buff but also naturally bald. The other thing is I don't know if I'd go so far to call a big cock good genes. A nice sized dick happens to be something I like a lot but it seems plenty of avg. sized guys get laid too.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah it's down to personal preference. A good set of genes might mean you have alot of good things but I for one know that you cant have it all, I have bad joints and bones/muscles. I have really bad nose bleeds and used to suffer from general bad health but nowdays I'm healthier due to eating well and exercising.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Surprised at what?

Do I have the wrong bloke in mind?
Anyway, you're too interesting to argue with.

It's still true, I'm not a narcissist just indifferent.

Show me a narcissist who acknowledges his narcissism. (Actually, there are a few ... some wear it as a badge of honour. But I never would; I'm too perfect.)

I know there's no correlation between dick size and anything else.

Bingo, sweet one.

I'm just interested in peoples experiences with people with large dicks..

Jesus. You just get into it right away, don't you. Ou va l'Angleterre?

Would you still sleep with a horrible person just because he was well endowed?

Have done it once or twice back when I could not say no.
But now I find no one will say yes.
So, long story short (no pun intended), I'd probably do it again.

Interesting tidbit: Ethnicity: 1/4irish, 1/4scottish, 1/4 welsh, 1/4 english.

Almost precisely my breakdown. 'Cept I have some Cherokee and the Welsh purportedly in me may be a myth.

Your pointy ears are no surprise.

Now, taking your OP seriously: I don't notice any trait shared in common among all the more prodigiously gifted of my acquaintance, except, on reflection, one thing: It seems to me that those I knew personally were a bit gentler than the average person.

I can state this only as an impression, and I would never suggest that my small sample would say anything about the larger world (pun not intended).

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I'm a very good looking guy in general terms and I have a big dick.

Help for the uninformed:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/33075/cat/500/ppuser/82146

That's him. That's the trackster.

The dick we knew about, but look at that chinny chin chin.

He's gorgeous.:cool: He really is. And I'd estimate his IQ at 131. Which means I could talk to him. Slowly.

I want him in my penthouse. I'll help with that sexual confusion.

I've got it bad ... and, as Ella would say, that ain't good. You all know of my one-track mind and of my insatiability.

geekslut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You are kidding right? Looks has nothing to do with it. Excpet maybe a big cock gives a certain confidence in your walk. If you know what I mean. Usually very sexy.

BlackIsKingSize

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh I don't think there is a clear connection. I think guys that have it all working for them may stand out more when they have a large cock as well... and let's be honest: they won't be shy about it so there is a larger chance you will notice.

BUT scientists have recently revealed that the human race will be devided into two groups in the coming 100's of years: one group of taller, more well endowed and intelligent spiecies and a smaller, less intelligent group. So the übermensch has some reality according to science. It was in the papers some time ago, don't blame it on me!
It's based on the idea that all the tall, smart, beautiful people will be hooked up with each other, leaving all the short, dumb, uggos with each other and eventually evolve in two seperate lines. But that's ignoring the way we actually choose mates. How often do you see a really hot guy/girl with somebody who's not really good looking, or a brainiac dating some sweet dimwit. We pick mates based on emotions which are way too unpredictable to base any hypotheses around. And thank goodness for that or we'd never be able to get anybody who's "out of our league."

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a gay male, I can tell you from experience, most of the large - very large cocks I have seen/had were on average, non-descript to downright ugly guys..... God makes sure everyone has a little something to work with
LOLOLOL......

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every time I look into the mirror
There's a face I always love to see
I'm so handsome, I'm so clever
I don't think I shall ever
Meet anyone as well endowed as me.

Rubi - fancy a bit more Welsh in you? :tongue:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Good genes often make a good looking person, a large penis may be considered good and is more then likely governed by genes. Do you think there's any connection, do good looking guys tend to have all the big cocks aswell?
I'm a very good looking guy in general terms and I have a big dick, is this rare or common?

Well track 14, in my experience a man with a large cock might not be endowed with "beautiful genes", but he sure in hell looks enticing and perhaps even handsome when viewed with my rose -tinted glasses which can embellish a cactus to resemble a rose!:smile:

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BUT scientists have recently revealed that the human race will be devided into two groups in the coming 100's of years: one group of taller, more well endowed and intelligent spiecies and a smaller, less intelligent group. So the übermensch has some reality according to science. It was in the papers some time ago, don't blame it on me!
BBC NEWS | UK | Human species 'may split in two'

I think it makes sense, with the class gap increasing I think it's fair to say that the wealthy will fair better than the poor in the next million years or so

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Senor rubirosa are you making fun of me? My dad thinks I'm a narcissist. I think I've misinterpreted what confidence is.

Only in a very playful way.
I like you, track14.
Maybe I'll drop you a PM at some point.
I note you've been depressed. I had years of that.

PS: Narcissism is a funny thing. Used to be considered always and in every case a limitation of the personality, but psychologists have gotten to work on the notion and now see that it can have positive components as well. Depends on how marked it is.
But what is narcissism? Is it simply self love? If it were, we could scarcely see a problem with it.
But narcissism seems to occur where the person has created an image of himself that has little to do with his reality ... and then become enamoured with that image.
You narcissistic? I wouldn't have a clue. But something tells me you're actually quite a lovely fellow. Fun loving. Imaginative. And keen to step into the circle.
Nothing wrong with any of that, my man.
On this board, I'd say you're both having fun and giving it.
A perfect exchange.
So, late in the day, Rubi, no doubt joining lots of other voices, says welcome.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Thats nice, thnx for that. I know I'm not a narcissist, my dad jokingly said it sometime after we watched a program about it, there's only ever been 2 full blown cases right?

I'm a really nice guy, polite and funny in person. Online I can come out of my shell a little and I don't know enough to be able to know when I'm offending someone.