Looks and penis size.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
track_14 you have provided photographic proof that you are a handsome, hot bodied and very well endowed young man. Your post prove that you're intelligent as well as witty. You are for all intent and purpose "the Total Package".
As for your original question, endowment has nothing to do with looks or intelligence. I have known guys that were as they say "but ugly" that were hung like horses and had the intelligence of a box of rocks. Then I have known very handsome, intelligent guys that were infantile in their endowments.
I hope your therapist gets things sorted out and your medication adjusted so that you can live a life without depression. You have too much going for you to be depressed at this stage in your life. Get yourself sorted out soon so you can get on with the wonderful life that you deserve.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I've been depressed since I was 5, my therapist says I might just be a depressive and if that's the case then I need to accept that I'm always going to be like this. I understand the 'Whole Pachage' thing but why would anyone want someone that hates himself?

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All this talk of good genes is totally the opposite, good genes come from variety, My family is well mixed from all over the UK, not just from one town for the past 200 years. Mixed genes are great, many mixed race people have the bonus of being really really attractive.

I couldn't agree more. My cousin, who I used to masturbate with when we were nothing more than playmates who happened to discover masturbation, is way better looking than me in the conventional sense (not that I consider myself bad; most women--and guys of that persuation--find me at least moderately "cute"), but, if memory serves, he's less than 6 inches in that department--perhaps only 5--compared to mine at over 7 1/2. He got a really good family "look" from his dad's side, but I've got random Irish, German, and Scandanavian blood, and _I_ got the big cock.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
But variety is the best way to go right? You would tend to have a better ratio of good and bad attributes I would have thought if you were well mixed. The closer you mix to home the more you risk slight incest which isn't good. It's not exactly incest but you mix genes that are common to your area.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been depressed since I was 5, my therapist says I might just be a depressive and if that's the case then I need to accept that I'm always going to be like this. I understand the 'Whole Pachage' thing but why would anyone want someone that hates himself?

I observe that your therapist might just be contributing a bit to your depressive state track14. I recently experienced a several months long depressed state due to effects of a sustained steroid treatment. By positive thinking alone, I have pulled myself out of that state and left it far behind! Please give some thought to the concept that one can do
great and marvelous things to fine tune our very adaptive minds and bodies!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure you know it's not that easy for some of us. Being a young man who does not know what it's like to not be depressed makes it difficult to push my mind in a such a way. My depressive state isn't just a one off, I'm not just going through a stage in life, depression is me, I just need to live with it.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure you know it's not that easy for some of us. Being a young man who does not know what it's like to not be depressed makes it difficult to push my mind in a such a way. My depressive state isn't just a one off, I'm not just going through a stage in life, depression is me, I just need to live with it.

I understand more about what you are experiencing than you could ever know! I was always depressed as a youth until I began to use other positives factors to cancel the negative of depression. What worked for me at 20 is exactly what worked for me at 74: total immersion in physical exercise and activity such as swimming and biking to the point of fatigue, day after day. When your mind and body are positively engaged, much healing can take place! I hope the best for you!:smile: :smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exercise helps me but i'm having to build up on what I can do, I'm totally new to it. My mind is totally fried and I havn't done anything.

That is a good start...give yourself up to more of the same and begin to cut back on the number of times and ways you belitttle yourself. Try very hard to think positive thoughts about yourself and your state of being. Try to counter every negative aspect of your life with a positive. What do you enjoy doing most in life? See, you do have a passion don't you? Well heck, pursue it and try losing your negativity in an hour of positive pleasure... doing that which you most enjoy! Perhaps you enjoy writing...you do write well after all... go for the things that make you whole and give you strength! As you build upon your positives, negative energy will begin to recede! Try smiling frequently... it should generate a positive flow!:smile::smile::smile:

Dockerking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think it makes any difference.
:confused:

Are you a racist as well?

All conversation on this thread must stop immediately! The self appointed political correctness police have swooped in.

While the thread started with an innocent question, an indisputable fact that someone did not like would be subject to the same political correctness muzzle.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is a wholistic approach? dealing with it non-medically? I would love to see a psycholoigist but unfortunately I'm english and havn't committed a crime nor am I an illegal immigrant.

Wholistic approach is multidimensional. Exercise, good nutrition, dietary supplements, psycho-social conditioning and prescribed medication only when absolutely necessary.

MP189

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well was to lazy to read the hole thread! But im good looking and i don't have a small cock!! And i got a nice personality to.But i know a friend with a big dick and he is ugly! So i don't think if u are good looking u got a big cock!

namgnuh

Just Browsing
Media
its all mathematical. the chances of a person being in the top 10% for cock size top, top 10% for looks, top 10% for intelligence, and top 10% for height are 0.1^4 x 100 = 0.01% which is very rare so feel better. its also probably even less than that since things like looks cant be standardised.