Looks at the nude beach

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by guilleserp, Sep 28, 2011.

1. guilleserp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On vacation visiting nudist beaches. My girlfriend loves to take a walk along the shore, holding hands, while receiving, with pride, looks of surprises, envy ... addressed to her after seeing my penis swings.
    Has anyone found the same situation? Or have you had that perception?

[​IMG]

#1 guilleserp, Sep 28, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
  2. thorskol

thorskol New Member

We took a stroll on a nude beach once and I don't know, I felt uncomfortable. Women are there to get a good tan and guys are there to see some shit. My wife has a great build, but has a small chest, but to guys it is naked titties.. no judgement, they just thank god that they saw some titties today. I on the other hand have a moody penis, it looks average sometimes, but other times, it seems to say, "I am in hiding right now"

Like when I finish working out - In the showers, he is just awol and I am like, c'mon dude, this is your time to shine - but alas, he is not supportive in my peni-campaigns.

So nudist beaches work for me, until a breeze blows - and I have huge balls too - most of the time, but they have stage-fright too.

3. omgwtflol

omgwtflol New Member

Albums:
    You aren't alone. Mine hides most of the time as well.

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds hot, you should get a vid of both of you at the beach or more pics

5. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Seems like a common occurance - would love to have it swinging down to my knees but in reality it only grows when aroused.

6. hd4me2

hd4me2 Member

I too suffer from the "hiding" penis. Although I don't measure up to the majority here, I don't think that I am small dicked, but I do have shrinkage issues. I've often wondered about the shrinkage effects of the hung guys.

Care to share?

7. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    I spend a lot of every summer on a nude beach. Both of us get our share of looks both as we take walks, and on our blanket from passing walkers. She often gets guys approaching her when I am not there. Since this is the US, I get a certain amount of attention from being uncut -- and my size doesn't hurt, I guess. After chatting for a while, I have had several couples ask me about my foreskin, even to see a demonstration.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncutpete/albums/uncutpete's+gallery+pictures/481888-on-the-beach.html

8. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

On the California coast usually the ocean water is very cold, even in the summer, so most guys' dicks shrivel up. It's just a normal physical reaction to the cold water. Yeh, it feels good and is liberating walking along the beach with your dick swinging.

9. D_Sven_Golly

D_Sven_Golly New Member

My wife and I just started going to nude beaches. Walking naked together is a huge turn-on. She looks fabulous and I am lean, cut, and muscular. We both have all over tans, she is shaved smooth everywhere except for a little leaf shaped patch (she has these fabulous pussy lips that are clearly visible). I'm shaved smooth on my balls and shaft with the rest trimmed neat, but sort of natural. I like the showing off and the exhibitionism of the walk. I'm usually about half hard. I'm a little bit longer than average but really thick.
    I love the looks we both get and we get hot just walking naked in front of people.

#9 D_Sven_Golly, Aug 28, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  10. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I visit two nude beached regularly. Gunnison Beach in NJ when I'm home, and Haulover Beach in Sunny Isles FL. There's nothing cooler than walking up down the shoreline nude, saying hello to people and chatting. You get to see all shapes and sizes, who trims/shaves, etc.

11. LilJock

Gold Member

I've been into nudism most of my adult life. Recently got my wife into going to the local nude beaches. We make an attractive couple walking hand in hand down the beach together. She's blonde, gorgeous, stacked, and drives men nuts. I'm tall and good-looking, with a muscular athlete's build (high school and college football), big balls, but hung like a chipmunk. At best, my cock's not much more than an acorn poking out of my pubic hair, and after coming out of the water it does a disappearing act.

I find it really a turn on to see the surprised looks on people's faces as they first catch sight of how I'm hung and notice the contrast with my height and build. Really hot to wonder what's going through their minds.

I'd been worried how my wife would take to nudity, but I needn't have worried. She loves it. She enjoys the attention, and likes checking the guys out. (That really turns me on!) I sense she also gets off on my situation. She has a wicked side at times.:sgrin:

12. buffaloboy

buffaloboy Active Member

Albums:
    I'm enjoying reading the posts here. Hope there are more to come. Very hot!

13. guilleserp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've seen guys at Black's Beach who fit the OP's description and got tons of looks. How can you not like to look at a fit guy with a big pecker walking down the beach?

I'm not one of those guys, and am just average limp. I've enjoyed going to Black's since 1978, but didn't go much after the mid '90s when I was preoccupied with college. This summer I began a "Raise the bar" with my fitness program. I was so pleased with the results, that I've been going to Black's for the past 3 weekends. It's been warm and sunny with ocean temps in the low 70s.

After I descend the cliffs and arrive on the beach, off comes my shoes and clothes, and I walk for 20 minutes to the north part of the beach where the guys hang out. It's so much fun to be naked and walk along the water's edge at the beach. For me, it's about being able to legally walk down the beach naked and feel that I look good for a guy my age. It's been fun being in the ocean and hanging out on my blanket on a summer day.

I'll be sad to see summer go this year.

15. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

lol At first when I read this I thought it said that when people see your girlfriend walking on the beach they get envious when they see her swinging penis. lol :biggrin1:

16. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've gone to Black's beach since about 1978 too, it's gotten much tamer with the self appointed beach Nazi's patrolling up and down. But I still love to go, what I love best is to walk by the tourists. It's fun to see the reactions of your average American wife walking next to her husband as she is confronted by her first good sized uncut cock in real life. Some turn away, some look and some are riveted. It's the riveted ones that make it worth every minute. M

17. Big Del

Gold Member

I love to be at any nude beach - love the freedom

18. Tehachapi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Black's Beach is amazing. I've missed it ever since I moved away.

19. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting .... how many swings does your penis have?

20. ethos123

ethos123 Active Member

Albums:
    I go to a nude beach in central Florida and walk the beach every time. I can't remember when I was not stopped by someone who wanted a closer look at my pierced cock and to ask questions about getting the piercing and sex with a piercing. I've even been told they - she and he - they would like to see it hard. There have been times when someone will walk with me, and while talking a hand reaches over to hold my cock. When that happens I do get hard.

Draft saved Draft deleted