"looks huge"

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by donkeyboy, May 29, 2006.

1. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Thought I'd ask what everyone thought about looking at someone and being able to say "He's looks huge". I've had two memorable experiences where someone says to me, " bet you're hung, aren't you!" and have also had occasion to see a guy who I think "looks" huge. I'm not talking about the stereotype tall, dark and handsome, but a variety of looks who just give off a certain big cock look.
    Example recently was a 30+ guy at my local swimming pool/gym with his kids. I saw him go in the centre and remember thinking he looks hung. He was about 5' 8", slim, fairish skin. I did my gym thing and forgot about it, but when I returned to the locker room he was getting changed and was vwe soft.

2. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I know just what you are saying
    you can't put your finger on it, but you can definitely tell
    You think it is a certain confidence or something?

3. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    Big dick swagger--without knowing it people pick up on it.

They say this isn't totally reliable, but there are times when you shake a guys hand and you just know he's hung.

4. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

Ah, the swagger. Well...some have it, and others do not. I wouldn't delve too much into it though as it's no different than gaydar. Some people can be as flamboyent as a rainbow, on a sunny day, in a field where carebears run around eating cotton candy, and picking flowers, but still be straight. The swagger is all about confidence in masculinity, be it money, power, , great luck, skill, or great strenght. Either way, the swagger still points to a man well endowed, but it may not always be his penis that he is endowed with.:cool:

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

A friend (female) of mine told me so, but most of the times i've been said that my eyes show a terrific sex drive (dozen of times).

Draft saved Draft deleted