Looks interesting and unique!

feather69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By way of introduction, I am pleased to be a new member, well my member is not new, but new to the site. :rolleyes:

Mid-life mature South Texas here, looking forward to meeting others on the site and making some new friends here. I am sure the forums will be interesting and informative.

After lurking a bit will add to the profile. Would be pleased to hear from any others in South Texas or on the central coast. I enjoy sharing ideas about the outdoors, animal and human nutritional health management, cooking, wine and homebrew beer.

My persuasion is first toward sensual women but enjoy making friends with peaceful men as well. I enjoy the companionship of couples as well, bi or straight; very accepting of others preferences and open minded. Hope that doesn't make anyone sick.

My work takes me to Corpus Christi, Kingsville, Robstown, Alice, San Diego, Premont, San Antonio, Beeville and a few other places around there.

feather69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: I put up a few photos in my gallery just to get better acquainted and save a thousand words, of course.