looks vs hung

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this got me wondering....

Yesterday I was in the kitchen at work having lunch, and two tellers that run around together was talking about a girl friend of their's and a guy all 3 of them know. (side note, being the only male in the branch they sometimes speak freely in front of me, I guess they forget) and the 3rd girl hooked up with this guy they all know. The 3rd girl must have reported that he wasnt packing much, because the 2 girls in the kitchen was discussing this topic. They made the comment that they wouldnt have thought this because "he is so cute"....of course I didnt say anything because I was at work, but it made me think....so do people automaticly think that cute guys are hung ???

Prep

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Handsome, hunky and hung. How unfair that is in many instances!

Hmmm... too bad for many of us that being hung isn't a consolation for not being a ravishingly handsome guy.

Then the saying would be, "Well you know what they say about ugly men!"

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
People want everyone to be hung. So what if that guy is not hung, at least he's good looking. What really matters, though, is if he's a nice guy. No matter how big he is, or how good looking he is, is if he's a decent guy or not. No matter our orientation--straight or gay--our partners want us to be decent men. If we are handsome and hung, those characteristics are just added benefits. If we have one or both, those are icing on the cake. What good is having a big dick if we act like a dick. What good is being handsome if we are more into ourselves than the other person? Beauty fades, a big dick can become impotent, but inner qualities last.

rkojosh

Just Browsing
Media
I think that in a relationship, women dont care about the size of the mans dick until he actual reveals. but then, he she dumps him coz he aint hung - wouldnt that be a bit sad? Thats only my view, i think she would stay with him. She aint exactly guna say 'oh, i dumped him coz he wasnt hung'.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience chasing hung guys, I've found that most guys who are really big aren't what I would call really good looking. In fact, I probably couldn't name one guy I personally know who is really attractive AND really large. But I would take a hung guy over a cute one anyday, so it doesn't matter much to me.

Good topic.

~Aly

Reactions: BigBen

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by prepky@Sep 10 2004, 01:04 PM
this got me wondering....

. . . They made the comment that they wouldnt have thought this because "he is so cute"....of course I didnt say anything because I was at work, but it made me think....so do people automaticly think that cute guys are hung ???

Prep
[post=255511]Quoted post[/post]​

I think they were just expressing their disappointment, prep, with faulty wording.
Their disappointment got in the way of their intelligent communication! Oh, well, they got across their yearnings anyway.

Luke

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well some of us are hung, handsome, and most of all beautiful on the inside, too.
The thing about it, though, is when everything comes together in one package, so to speak, is that we have to be not just focused on the physical. I don't try to flaunt what I have--I try to be modest, if my bulge shows, there's not much I can do about it, it's just part of being a guy. I obviously can't change my face. I just try to be humble about how the genetics worked in my case...not trying to boast or anything, but the physical attributes seem to get positive comments. I just like people to know that there is a lot more to me than what's on the outside so I try to really show people what a true man is--that some of us still have manners, that some of us still can carry on a conversation, some of us still have morals, etc. I am active in my church, I serve on a city committee, I'm active in the arts community serving on a committee of one of the community arts organizations. I do these things because it gives me satisfaction that I am helping my community
and donating my time and resources to non-profit agencies. People see those kind of activities and see that a person has depth of character and that's what I want to be known for. The other attributes can just be added benefits to a special someone.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciate your telling us your 'take' on human values, prep. I'll add an amen and offer you my respect. Individuals with your attitude and beliefs should have lots of offsprings to pass these characteristics along to future generations. (To say nothing of your physical attributes)

Luke

HornyVeteranSJ:
Originally posted by alysen6@Sep 10 2004, 05:31 PM
In my experience chasing hung guys, I've found that most guys who are really big aren't what I would call really good looking. In fact, I probably couldn't name one guy I personally know who is really attractive AND really large. But I would take a hung guy over a cute one anyday, so it doesn't matter much to me.

Good topic.

~Aly
[post=255567]Quoted post[/post]​

"He's cute, I bet he's packing." "He's fug-ugly, I bet he's hung." He's cute...too cute. He's gotta be small."
I've heard that a few times before from guys and girls, but moreso from girls. From what I've heard, the most popular one is if he's really cute he's small... kinda handsome, average...homely, hung. But from what I've seen, guys come all kinds of ways. Cute and hung, average, small...Homely and hung, average and small...etc. It's all part of stereotyping...which in the end hurts everybody.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh my gosh, folks...
Not all cute people are hung.
Not all hung people are cute.
And a whole lot are average in both departments. :p
Period.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
in my experiences most good looking guys are NOT hung. Most muscle guys are 'bottoms' and some of the ugliest guys are very well endowed.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by eyemready@Sep 11 2004, 02:49 AM
Isn't a hung bottom guilty of wasting natural resources?
[post=255609]Quoted post[/post]​

Absolutely not! The eye candy provides stimulation for the top to furnish a stiff natural resource. Been there, done that!

:p Luke

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Sep 11 2004, 02:11 AM
in my experiences most good looking guys are NOT hung. Most muscle guys are 'bottoms' and some of the ugliest guys are very well endowed.
[post=255604]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I can honestly say my extremely-well endowed ex was probably the cutest, most handsome guy I've ever been with, but then again, I'm biased ;)

You're hot and easily-likeable AND hung, hungthick. A triple-whammie if I ever saw one.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think you can't connect being hung to being 'cute'.

Being hung is a matter of luck, being muscular is a matter of work and comitment and most guys can have that if they want it, and being cute is so many different things to so many different people that it's tricky to even say what it is.

But being cute or handsome, whatever that is, is definately half effort and half luck. You may not be able to get any taller (which in about every study is the #1 thing that women look for in a guy, and they learn this in early childhood), but you can find the look that works best for you, the right hair, you can take care of your face, see a dermotologist if it's necessary, groom, etc. You can choose to be as cute as you can be.

I get lots of comments about being lucky because I'm tall, muscular, handsome, (hung for those who know), and some of it is luck. But a lot of it (muscular/handsome) are calculated efforts that most guys could strive for in their own way if they had the determination.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must have been in a twilight zone type of place for this. On account of, most of the ugly guys were rumored and then confirmed in the lockerroom as being microdicked.

Hey, what can I say; I'm from jersey and all kinds of weird shit happens that doesn't conincide with a lot of thing

bih20: I think the answer is simple.

Think about it, MOST of the population are average when it comes to penis size...when we see a cute/hot guy, we somehow EXPECT them to be really hung too...like, if they are that good looking, how could they not be?? So it all comes from expectation.

And when we look at an ugly guy, we are not expecting much PERIOD, so even an average sized penis would be considered impressive.

Personally I dont think none of that has anything to do with dick size but mostly what I said above.

One thing though is I am very good at guessing the size of a guys dick, not only guessing the size in lenght, but width, and also the way the penis looks and even balls size and look. I dont know what it is, but as soon as I see a guy, I have an idea, and 99% I am not surprised at all.

Hapi Papi: No offense to anyone here, but according to people I know, it seems like the uglier the more inches they have. Especially one guy at work... cock-eyed (don't anyone get any ideas), awful teeth, fat head, extremely loud and obnoxious... yet women sleep with him all the time inflating his ego. This guy has a rotten personality at times... it has to be the inches.

Whatever category is what... I'm out either way around...