Loong Overdue, LPSG Dictionary

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
call me what you want but i usually have dictionary.com open when i visit this site cuz, for a forum about penises, some people post as if they're presenting dissertations to albert einstein.

anywho, thought it'd be fun to start a thread where we try to catch up to these harvard grads and try expanding our vocabulary. it can be a word, a phrase, an expression and to be universal it doesn't have to be in english, i'm a spanish freak and love learning new words and phrases in any language for that matter. since leaving high school i haven't continued my spanish studies but i like to brush up with it every now and again.

well it's simple, just share a word or phrase with everybody, obviously give the definition, translation or meaning, and pronunciation if possible.

since this is a support group for huge schlongs, i thought i'd share a word that applies and i specifically remember it i learned it at an age where i was realizing that my own penis is slightly bigger than average so, at the time atleast, the word applied.

prodigious: (pronounced pro*di*jus) (sharp "i" as in chip)

1.extraordinary in size, amount, extent, degree, force, etc.: a prodigious research grant. 2.wonderful or marvelous: a prodigious feat. 3.abnormal; monstrous.

there are quite a few members here that have prodigious penises that make me go :eek:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ataraxia - essentially means 'chilled out'.

It came to my mind because of a recent thread; a few folk there seemed less than ataraxic.

Ask Gillette, she knows.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
call me what you want but i usually have dictionary.com open when i visit this site cuz, for a forum about penises, some people post as if they're presenting dissertations to albert einstein.

Are you mildly Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic then?

P.S.

He's dead you know, Einstein. He's never, ever going to grace LPSG.

Long Passed on Scientists Group.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definition of Rypophagous

Ry`poph´a`gous Pronunciation: rî`pǒf´å`gŭs
a.1.(Zool.) Eating, or subsisting on, filth.

and not to be forgotten:

Definition of Sabianism

Sa´bi`an`ism
n.1.The doctrine of the Sabians; the Sabian religion; that species of idolatry which consists in worshiping the sun, moon, and stars; heliolatry.

PukingBristols

1st Like
Media
rainbow party

A "party" where a bunch of guys are in a room with a bunch of girls (or guys) who are wearing lipstick of different colors. The guy who has the most colors on his dick at the end of the night wins.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
rainbow party

A "party" where a bunch of guys are in a room with a bunch of girls (or guys) who are wearing lipstick of different colors. The guy who has the most colors on his dick at the end of the night wins.

That's probably one version, PukingBristols.
Another one is that the sucker who leaves the lipstick ring that's furthest from the glans wins ... i.e., did the deepest deepthroating.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That's probably one version, PukingBristols.
Another one is that the sucker who leaves the lipstick ring that's furthest from the glans wins ... i.e., did the deepest deepthroating.

Here in Australia we call that "The ring of confidence"
Actually I was so impressed with one long lasting/stayfast lipstick that didn't need a touch up at the end of a very long session with a partner that I e-mailed the company to tell them that I was very impressed with their product.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Eleemosynary

el-uh-mos-uh-ner-ee, -moz-, el-ee-uh-

–adjective 1.of or pertaining to alms, charity, or charitable donations; charitable. 2.derived from or provided by charity. 3.dependent on or supported by charity: an eleemosynary educational institution.

a word that was introduced into English in the early part of the 17th century. “Eleemosynary” means charitable. It is derived from medieval Latin eleemosynarius, meaning “compassion, mercy,” which can be traced back to the Greek eleos, meaning “pity,” sorrow for another’s suffering or misfortune.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
pe·dan·tic
–adjective
1. ostentatious in one's learning.
2. overly concerned with minute details or formalisms, esp. in teaching.
(used less and less at LPSG- practically an anachronism today)

flum·mox
–verb (used with object) Informal.
to bewilder; confound; confuse.

fuck tard
-noun
(combination of fucker and retard)

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ataraxia - essentially means 'chilled out'.

It came to my mind because of a recent thread; a few folk there seemed less than ataraxic.

Ask Gillette, she knows.
Fana remains my secret weapon.

egregocious:

extraordinary in some bad way; glaring; flagrant: an egregious mistake; an egregious liar.
Archaic. distinguished or eminent.

Speaking of egregious, what's that word again?

I can correct the spelling in the title if you like as well.