Looong Night.  Please advise.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Faircrest: Hello everyone,

This is my situation. My girlfriend is a print model for some company in New York. (Not certain which) Anyhoo,
    we haven't seen each other in months, and naturally our sexual appetite is through the roof. She has already hinted that this maybe a lenghthy undertaking. (which is why I decided to rent a room. Last thing I need is the neighbor complaining about hours of moaning from us. I live in Augusta, Georgia, btw, and right now during The Masters renting a room is simply ridiculous :-/)

My question is, have you ever been with a woman for an extended period of time, i.e. hours? If so, was she sore/hurt after that? The longest we have ever been together prior to this was an hour and a half. She felt sore the next that after THAT. So I am concerened that anything longer would damn near kill her. Especially considering that we havent been intimate in 5 months.

Thoughts? Comments?

P.s. a timely response would be GREATLY appreciated.
    thanks

Ken

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Ken,

Since you don't have time to sift thru all the posts on this, some tips that may help:

1. Use plenty of lubricant, pref. not oil based to preserve the integrity of condoms, if necessary.
    2. Use plenty of foreplay, too. These two things will help prevent some of the friction that may make both of you sore.
    3.Coarse pubic hair may cause more problems. Consider shaving or using hair conditioner to soften them.
    4. If you/she still gets sore, congratulations and seriously consider any or all of the following:
       a. Ibuprofen [seriously, it's an anti-inflammatory and will help with pain and swelling. [the bad kind of swelling]
       b. A warm bath, followed by an ice pack. [Make an ice pack by placing ice in a plastic bag and cover with a towel.] Switch off heat and cold as her body needs it.

Oh, and check in in the morning!!
    Inquiring minds wanna know how it went.
    ;)

Allie
    :-*

3. Imported

Gold Member

joel8.5: also, choose positions that don't allow the deepest of penetrations (i.e., no her ankles on your shoulders)

4. Imported

Gold Member

Faircrest: Sorry for the untimely response Allie. I kinda forget to keep you informed when the site went down.

Let me first say that the adage "absence makes the heart grow fonder" is very true. It seems to me that those in "troubled" relationships, may need to take some time apart from their loved one. After months of isolation from one another, the relationship will either be back on firm footing (because of the isolation) or both partners will move on to other relationships (because they ENJOYED the isolation)

My girlfriend and I fall into the former category: and I must say it was the most incredible time of my LIFE. Extremely hot, we didnt make it to the bedroom the first time I came. (that was also a fairly quick one too, I couldnt help it, felt too damn good). After that the pace slowed considerably, partly due to exhaustion. I am not certain how long we were at it, we did it off and on that entire night (really sunday morning), and some the next day(sunday proper). (of course taking breaks and such, no way I could have done it continuously) I am not even certain how many times I came, I just know that only the first three were worth anything. After that, I just got dribbles or nothing at all.

The next day, (monday) there was some soreness. Ibuprofen helped ALOT. well, for her anyway. I didnt anticipate being sore as well. Like some of the guys on this site, I have a rather healthy libido, and sometimes I can masturbate all day. When I do this, there is normally some discomfort, but nothing that I would construe as serious case of soreness. Well after a night/and day with the girlfriend, bigstuff was then sorestuff. Although the ibuprofen didnt help me, jagermeister sure did.

All in all, fun time, If you have a significant other in your lives, by all means, try this at some point. Allie your help in this matter is Greatly appreciated, My girlfriend and I thank you for your advice.

Ken

P.S. Joel, thanks for the advice, albeit untimely. Typically the girl and I do not do many positions that we think could be too deep for her, and when we do, I normally take it slow and seemsto work out best. For example, one of our favorite positions is doggy, which can be murder on her if I go to fast at first. Is that also something that you found to be true as well?

5. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: Ken,

So glad you and your lady are still hot for each other!! Congratulations and good luck for the future!!

Allie
    :-*

Draft saved Draft deleted