Loooooong weekend

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Aug 29, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Hello All-

Just wanted to wish all our US (and Canadian I believe) members a Happy Labor Day weekend.

Myself, I'm headed even FURTHER north to a cabin for the weekend...anyone else have big plans?

Also - I didn't want anyone thinking something had happened to me since I won't be near a computer for three days (presumptuous, moi?) :D Erm...perhaps I overstate my own importance...LOL

Enjoy the long weekend and wave goodbye to summer for another 9 months.... :(

Paul
    7x6&C

2. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yayyyyyyy long weekend which I need so very badly!

Altho, it means that my little baby boy goes to school for the first time next week :'(

Mothers and Fathers will understand

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

It'll be a family weekend of cookouts and overeating, culminated by a trip to the ballpark Monday for more hotdogs, Cracker Jack and Pepsi and to watch the Atlanta Braves AAA team play the New York Mets' AAA baseball team in Richmond.

That's just a warmup for the following weekend when NASCAR will be in town!

Pecker

(You Can't Have Your Kate and Edith, Too)

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1062189701;start=0#2 date=08/29/03 at 15:23:20]Yayyyyyyy long weekend which I need so very badly!

Altho, it means that my little baby boy goes to school for the first time next week  :'(

Mothers and Fathers will understand
    [/quote]
    You've got a child!?! Well, then... just make sure he never finds those whips and leather...

IN regards to the weekend. Whoopie.

5. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Everybody have a safe and fun holiday! :)

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yes Gigz I've got a child and lets not make assumptions on my parenting skills.

Besides, you have no idea what a flogger can do for a teething child ;D

7. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1062189701;start=0#6 date=08/29/03 at 21:19:22]Yes Gigz I've got a child and lets not make assumptions on my parenting skills.
    [/quote]
    Hey now, i was just kidding around

8. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: Gigz--any of our mothers could've had whips and leather for all we know!

Good weekend, y'all! Off to the NC coast here--and Paul, we've got another month of summer here, too. Come on down!

9. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: Have fun all!

I'll be at work... if you need me...

10. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: I need to emigrate!!

No long weekend here...have fun ya'll!!

11. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Have a wonderful time Paul, what out for bears, jason and freddy kruger!!!!!!

12. Imported

Gold Member

Longhornjok: No big plans here since I was traveling a lot earlier this year. Summer doesn't end with Labor Day in Los Angeles, so no worries there, although I may hit the beach one day. I need to find a new place to live but I just don't feel up to that this weekend. I also plan on doing some hiking, and of course, there's the U.S. Open and college football on tv. I saw JEEPERS CREEPERS 2, so I got my high-brow stuff out of the way already.

13. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=99;num=1062189701;start=0#9 date=08/29/03 at 21:38:44]Have fun all!

I'll be at work... if you need me...[/quote]

Hey Hapi, I called your office and they told me I can find you here. :D

I'm only kidding buddy, sorry you're working this weekend.
    Try to make the best of it and if worst comes to worst....crash sombody's barbeque man.

14. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Javierdude:

You guys get May 1st...we get the first Monday in September...personally from a climatological standpoint the weather TENDS to be better in September, but...it's a fair trade.

As for those who offered lodging for trips - you have to understand I'd LOVE to go on a trip - but I've already got one planned for October that I don't know how I'm going to pay for....but I'm going.

Now - in January or February, Nony, Florida might seem a welcome respite from the cold.

Paul
    7x6&C

Draft saved Draft deleted