Loose circumcisions

loose_cut_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was wondering if anyone else here have a Loose circumcision. I myself was circumcised at birth with a plastibell. I have always wondered why i was circumcised so loosely. Im guessing Dr. just removed enough foreskin to expose my glans or he dint pull my foreskin up tight before he circumcised me. My glans is exposed but i have alot of bunching behind the glans and my scarline is very faint and hidden in the bunching. When im soft I can cover all but it recedes if I let go. Erect I can cover 1/4 to 1/2 depending no how erect I get. I also have my frenulum. Anyone else like me or am i alone? I would be intersted in hearing formm others. Message me if you like.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I do, which always made me wonder why others complaining of their circumcisions being too tight and always having to use lube to jerk off because the skin wouldn't slide. I've never had that problem before. People would look at me crazy if I said I didn't need lube. I guess it's a best of both worlds kinda thing...almost. I can pinch the loose skin and there is no sensation whatsoever. I could probably get pierced and wouldn't feel a thing.

oz_bigboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
well I have a bunch of skin that just sits behind the head it never goes over unless I force it but if I do that it like rolls over just the back part of the head no more forward than that ..but what it doe is when im erect , I guess im not tight I can slide my hand easily along the shaft and when and hit the back of the head there is very a small bunch up of skin... like a few other have commented I never need lube, I also have a lot of pre-cum so if I wanted lub of some sort would just use that.

Reactions: stephenbread
S

SirConcis

Circumcision tightness also depends on your penis. A shower for instance will be looser when erect since his skin need not accomodate as much growth.

A grower may appear loosely cut when soft and be tightly cut when hard.

The distincttion between a loose cut where the excess skin still remains behind rim and a partial cut when the skin moves over part of the head is what has puzzled me a lot. Some guys appear to have skin that is conditioned to remain behind head while others may have the skin prefer to move over head.

I think skin width may have something to do with it. After a swim for instance, my skin seems to have narrowed behind the rim (making rim more prominent), so the skin wouldn't natirally move over rim of head, but when the remaining skin is wider, it can easily move over rim.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: jp

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
My glans is exposed but i have alot of bunching behind the glans and my scarline is very faint and hidden in the bunching. When im soft I can cover all but it recedes if I let go. Erect I can cover 1/4 to 1/2 depending no how erect I get.

From what you say, I understand that your glans is exposed when you are soft but somewhat covered when erect. That's about the opposite to my case. I'm not circumcised, but have a naturally short foreskin. This means that when soft only about 1/2 to 1/4 is covered, but that's its usual position. If I pull it back, the foreskin will eventually slip forward. On the other hand, as soon as I get hard - and I only need a semi - the foreskin disappears completely. I have often been assumed to be cut.

I know some circumcised men who have more foreskin than I do, but it behaves very differently. Nothing like comparing though!

Reactions: jp and Elizabethrex

m69725

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was cut only a few years back do to health issues. I ask dr. to loose cut if possible. Results were good as far as I am concerned, skin will still cover part of glan when soft at times and moves easily over rim, when hard head is totally exposed. Pleased and like being circumcised.

Reactions: 1086788

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm somewhat loosely cut and my flaccid appearance can vary quite a bit. That because, for whatever reason, my totally flaccid dick can vary anywhere from four to six inches in length. That's true even in warm weather, as in the attached pics.

Attachments

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut a couple of years ago and the cut is loose - the surgeon was concerned to ensure that it was not too tight in case it burst when erect.

I'm not thrilled with it when soft as it can shrivel up and look like a deformed foreskin but when it grows it's better and I still have enough skin left for some friction when wanking.

I've always admired tight cuts but they must make wanking difficult - especially when you're a teenager and just want to have a quick one.

Having seen it both ways I would say that foreskin was better.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Like a couple of guys on this thread I have a loose-cut dick with lots of skin left especially on the underside and right near the head. That part of my dick is definitely the most sensitive - like a hair-trigger sometimes.

And I've also never understood the need for lube when going solo. I just slide the skin up and down my shaft like any uncut guy would... since my hand doesn't slide up and down there is no friction... plus I precum a ton anyway and that gets everything nice and juicy (and sticky) regardless.

I think having this kind of loose circumcision is probably the best of both worlds in some ways. Plus I find the whole circumcision debate SO BORING... and some folks on here take it SO SERIOUSLY... get a grip people... there are wars and famines in this world. So I'm very happy with what I've got. =)

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was loosely circumcised about a year ago. When soft the foreskin covers the rim and sometimes up half of the glans which would qualify towards a more partial circumcision. I kind of go between liking the loose circumcision and wanting a tighter on, the first becuase the the greater variety and the second for asthetic reasons. In either case that wouldn't happen soon and I am content with the way that I am.

otahuhu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was cut very loose also at age 27,it is good for masturbating as i dont need lube when soft it can nearly cover the head,ishave because the hair gets caught in the foreskin and it can hurt imight get recut tighter

D

deleted23084

I'm a loose cut as well. I've got plenty of frenulum and when I'm soft I get a roll of leftover skin behind my glans. When I'm hard it looks tight but I can move the skin easily, coming half way up over the glans when I wank. I never use lube, just move the skin. A generous doctor I guess.