Loose circumcisions

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a partial circ frenulum removed, one of the worst "decisions" in my life, skin is neither taught nor is the foresking functioning as one, and with a condom the way the remaining foreskin is half covering the corona I can't feel shit...

iowa_big_one

Just Browsing
Media
Really funny to see this thread, as I just had an issue and had to go to the medical doctor and urologist. I am so loosely cut. One of the recommendations to my problem was to undergo another circumcision. Instead for a few months, they have recommended that I wear a glan or penis ring... to train the skin to go back. When I am a soft... the foreskin almost covers my entire penis and shaft. When erect..... you wouldn't know I have this loose foreskin at all. The doctor said also if I lost just even 10 to 15lbs.... the shaft would be more exposed and the foreskin would not be as much of an issue. I am not heavy.... but will definitely work on getting a few pounds off.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was circumcised at birth. I do not have a frenulum. i have a foreskin & it covers the head of my dick. On good days the foreskin covers everything except for the opening to my ureter. When I am cold my foreskin covers everything. My parents & a sister told me my foreskin grew back. I think that I was probably very loosely circumcised with maybe only the frenulum cut & maybe a little snip on the end of the foreskin.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have NO idea what was 'done', @ birth. I do know, from years of handling-myself, that: I have foreskin, very retractable, not hooded-over the head.

(I use this while jackin' off, yet that's perhaps another topic)

My urethra, has one pee-hole, outta my dick, and another opening, by the glands... a doctor, when I was oh, 13/14, showed this to my mom, saying that "watch this, and if he has any problems, we might want to fix it".

I'd like to find a doctor, here in San Antonio, that I could feel comfortable asking about my "junk"! I've always wondered, about myself, and Simply about my body....

Any reccomendations from LPSG members?

Blessings

matelalique

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
^^^^
Look up hypospadia, which sounds like what you might be dealing with a variation of this - if I'm reading this correctly that you have an opening at the tip of the glans, and another below.

You can probably have some corrective surgery done, but if you can come, pee and reach orgasm normally then you should weigh that with the damage that might occur during the surgery (like no more orgasms).

Sounds like it is working well - maybe I'm wrong - hope this helps.

Matthew

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never thought about "loose" vs. "tight" circumcisions until reading about this topic here in the LPSG (just as this board led me to measuring my 6-inch "girth" for the first time -- how could I have been so incurious all these years). I'm cut loose enough that I can pull over the "foreskin". There's also a remnant of frenulum hanging down there and when I was a little kid I though that was meant to be a handle to hold my penis when I was peeing, and I assumed every male was made that way.

O]===w

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Everything works great, Mathew...just wondered. Peace man!

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Really funny to see this thread, as I just had an issue and had to go to the medical doctor and urologist. I am so loosely cut. One of the recommendations to my problem was to undergo another circumcision. Instead for a few months, they have recommended that I wear a glan or penis ring... to train the skin to go back. When I am a soft... the foreskin almost covers my entire penis and shaft. When erect..... you wouldn't know I have this loose foreskin at all. The doctor said also if I lost just even 10 to 15lbs.... the shaft would be more exposed and the foreskin would not be as much of an issue. I am not heavy.... but will definitely work on getting a few pounds off.

may I ask what the problem is about? Why would he recommend you get another circ? How would you train the skin to go back up? I am really interested as this related to my type of circ too.

Was cut only a few years back do to health issues. I ask dr. to loose cut if possible. Results were good as far as I am concerned, skin will still cover part of glan when soft at times and moves easily over rim, when hard head is totally exposed. Pleased and like being circumcised.
Hi dude
Mines a loose cut aswell
Check it out
Let me no what you think

Reactions: stephenbread

I was wondering if anyone else here have a Loose circumcision. I myself was circumcised at birth with a plastibell. I have always wondered why i was circumcised so loosely. Im guessing Dr. just removed enough foreskin to expose my glans or he dint pull my foreskin up tight before he circumcised me. My glans is exposed but i have alot of bunching behind the glans and my scarline is very faint and hidden in the bunching. When im soft I can cover all but it recedes if I let go. Erect I can cover 1/4 to 1/2 depending no how erect I get. I also have my frenulum. Anyone else like me or am i alone? I would be intersted in hearing formm others. Message me if you like.

I am very loosely cut and love it. I wish I was uncircumcised but loosely cut will have to do.

Anthjj997

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In not sure if I am just loose, of if its csuse my dick is so small. (2 soft. 5.5 hard) When I am soft it goes inside me, looks like I am uncut. But when I'm hard I clearly hsve a circumsision scar. Theres no skin to pull on either. I have a frenulum too.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
In not sure if I am just loose, of if its csuse my dick is so small. (2 soft. 5.5 hard) When I am soft it goes inside me, looks like I am uncut. But when I'm hard I clearly hsve a circumsision scar. Theres no skin to pull on either. I have a frenulum too.
my dick is the same way exccept smaller than you when erect.

D

deleted1124838

Done to order (by my parents) but loose. Next one (my brother) they ordered a tight cut. Skin overhung the glans when younger but pulled back as I grew

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised at age 35. I too am cut lose. I wish I had been cut high and tight. When flaccid the skin folds over the corona. I wish it didn't do that. I wish o had a visible scar line on my shaft. I did not know at the time I got circumcised I could have requested a higher scar line.

Est1991

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh tight cut here.

I am so mad that one of my jewish friends only had the very very tip of his foreskin snipped (so little infact the skin covers the whole head) and my muslim friend has a super loose cut.... and that one of my other (ex) jewish friends isn't even cut. I was raised a christian and my dad is from the country ass part of mexico, no jews or muslims in my family and yet i got cut -_- just my luck