Loose foreskin?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone else have a loose foreskin? As in it's EXTREMELY easy to roll back and forth, whether soft or hard? When I'm hard, I can't even pull my foreskin over half of my head, it's literally as far as it'll go. Some guys can pull their foreskin back behind the head and it'll stay there because it's so tight, but mine can't do that. It'll just roll back foward (if I'm soft, I mean). Also, the head of my penis isn't moist and sensitive like it used to be when I was younger (the foreskin was tight too), it's dry like a circumcised penis. I'm wondering if this is all because of how much I masturbated? Ever since I've hit puberty I've masturbated a LOT, and it's been like that since then. I'm almost sure that my foreskin is loose because of this, much like a woman can get loose if she masturbated with huge toys often enough. Is anyone else like this? Is it possible to go back? Do I even want to go back?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you quit the site, LemacST?
It's been at least a week since I posted, I think. Not that long I know, but whatever. The reason I came here to make this thread has nothing to do with the reason I left though! I'm just curious about this particular thing and have nowhere to get decent answers except here so I decided to make this thread.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My suggestion would be to put vitamin e oil on the inside and outside of the foreskin and gently stretch it. You can also put vitamin e oil on the head and masturbate pulling the skin back and when you stoke towards the head squeeze enough to make the foreskin go back up over the head. Do this lots and you and your foreskin will be happy. Won't happen over night but will help. I never had that problem. Must be because I was taught by a friend at age 7 about masturbation and have been doing it ever since.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can not think of a siingle reason why you are concerned about a loose foreskin. I think you have the best of all possibilities guy! You can clean easily, you can wear a condom easily, you can masturbate freely, you can fuck without pain...what more do you want?

Reactions: Allan S.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LemacST, if your foreskin is too short, you could lengthen it using the foreskin-restoration techniques. If it's too wide then there's not much that can done about it.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
The short answer is probably that foreskins come naturally in a very large number of shapes and forms. Just as there are huge differences in length between men with a long and men with a short foreskin, there are probably just as great differences between those with tight and those with loose foreskins. The fact that no one ever seems to talk about loose foreskins is that it probably doesn't make much difference to your sex life, but a foreskin that's too tight can.

Your foreskin seems to be long and loose - if it covers half the head when you're erect - but there are variations here too. Mine is short and loose, only covers about half the head when soft, but still quite loose even round the rim.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The short answer is probably that foreskins come naturally in a very large number of shapes and forms. Just as there are huge differences in length between men with a long and men with a short foreskin, there are probably just as great differences between those with tight and those with loose foreskins. The fact that no one ever seems to talk about loose foreskins is that it probably doesn't make much difference to your sex life, but a foreskin that's too tight can.

Your foreskin seems to be long and loose - if it covers half the head when you're erect - but there are variations here too. Mine is short and loose, only covers about half the head when soft, but still quite loose even round the rim.
Mine isn't long, it's exactly like yours

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Mine isn't long, it's exactly like yours

Sorry, didn't understand this. I have seen men with foreskins like mine (ours) but not many.

This thread on loose foreskins has made me think of another example. It was someone I used to swim with - and shower with afterwards. I have never seen so much skin on a cock on anyone else. He would give himself a good wash under the shower, skinning the foreskin back, so you could see all the skin he had. It’s difficult to describe: he seemed to have a very thick cock, but the head was only average size, and a lot of the volume was taken up by skin. It was also loose, but in a different way.

It also makes me think of a less unusual foreskin type : a long overhang, but instead of ending in a narrowing, it is completely open, the opening about as wide as the diameter of the whole penis. Mine would probably be like this if it was longer.

im the same, i wonder if its because i am such a grower. Its no trouble, best of both really, u look uncut when hard which is more appelaing to some, yet covered when limp