Loose or Tight

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by BillyD, May 25, 2006.

1. BillyD

BillyD New Member

What actually causes a woman to feel loose? Are some women born just looser than others? Does this happen from sex with large partners or could it just be the case? I ask this being I have had bother very tight and loose women and I wonder what it could be. The most recent loose one had a very small history of only two others and she claims I was thicker (not longer) than all. I ended up causing pain to her but it was probably because I can have marathon sex and I guess that wore her out. She claimed to feel my girth as soon as I went in but to me it was a little loser than the other most recent I had. It wasn't so bad as there was definately friction but I just wonder what peoples thoughts are on this.

2. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Sometimes a well lubricated thight ( naturally, a "wet" girl) girl will feel looser, because her juices make it easier to thrust . A "looser" woman, with drier a vagina might feel tighter.

3. BillyD

BillyD New Member

you know now that i think about it, she is by far the wettest i have ever been with. she flows like a river. but the others did get wet. i think even with my finger i feel the difference inside. ok, thanks for the reply...

4. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Women are as different as men - you aren't surprised that their breasts are different nor that their hair is different colours - what would lead you to expect that their vaginas would all be the same?

5. Gisella

Gold Member

I know women who are loose because had many babies and did not have proper care after giving birth...this situaton still happens in poor countries.

And for sure women inside are different from each other like men are.

Another thing that happens are women who lubricate naturally very much having sex with a penis with thinner girth...because to feel friction we have to keeping drying up. At least i had.

6. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I am trying not to imagine what Gisella will be like if Brasil win the world cup.

7. Gisella

Gold Member

:kiss: :thanks: but i do not mix sport with sexual excitment...i do freeze during the game!

Oh dear!!! Lordpendragon its a real possibility but who knows really who will going to win ...man im soooo very excited and nervous...most games i have to be by myself of people that shouts or get so hipper more them me...:biggrin1:

Its to much responsability to be a favorite...:cool: and this things can go to the head and mess up everything...

I'm gonna have a heart attack....at every Brazilian game...:eek:

8. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

9. Gisella

Gold Member

10. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Hey! I thought we were talking about loose pussies!

11. BillyD

BillyD New Member

We were, weren't we? Well I kind of found my answer being everyone is different.

12. kramer2088

kramer2088 New Member

I have had lots of comments about my cock being on the large side (especially as i'm not tall, have small hands AND small feet!!lol)

ANyway i've been with woman up to mid forties with 3/4 kids who have always been tight enough, in certain positions they would ask me to take it easy etc

Anyway latest g/f is ealry 30's , no kids, and only 3 previous sexual partners....
    and she is SOOOO loose its unbelievable!

It might be lubrication.. but i think its down to vibrators!! She's told me she has a rabbit and i think she likes to use it!

So i wonder if woman are basically stretchig themself with these things?

13. pichulon

pichulon New Member

Somehow I missed this comment.

Gisella, Brazil is the favorite in my view. I root for Italy , first, Spain, second ( my parents blood ) and US, my home country. But quality wise, Brazil is my number one choice always.
    I think neither Italy nor Spain have waht it takes, except enthusiasm. Brazil has amazing players, and an amazing ability, innate , plus, that characteristic spark that glows just when the big competition gets tough.

I went to Zabumba, a place in CA, for last W cup final. It was pure adrenaline, and, caipirinha , pingha ( am I spelling it right???) ....zamba....
    if you want to feel what a world cup is all about, I recommned going to a Brazilian place.
    Italy Brazil........Ronaldinho...not fair...he is worth 10 players.:rolleyes:

14. Gisella

Gold Member

Hmm...i wonder about this possibility too...

Although i had curiosity of masturbate kind of late in life when i did choose a device for artificial penetration was a very small one...and it works satisfactory.

I Dont wish go bigger dont want get used to bigger devices.

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:confused: Plain and simple .! Everybody is different .I think some women have big pussys

16. Gisella

Gold Member

:cool: Hmmm...thanks Pichulon.

Do u like caipirinha (pinga with limes and sugar) ? Me too...but here i substitute for margaritas they taste kind of similar...:wink: yep i too recomend going to a brazilian place...we like to party and are very hipper and lound at world cup soccer games for sure!:biggrin1:

:biggrin1: Ronaldinho is goooood!!!!

17. pichulon

pichulon New Member

:party2: :beerchug2: I love Caipirinha , it is delicious, and it works, I recommned it to others . I have many brazilian friends, we go surfing ( surfista ) , play soccer, good times.

Agree with you 100%, Ronaldinho is going to be the king of this cup.

Margaritas will do it , very dificult to find Caipirinha in just about eny place.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Gisella , you are Brazilian , you are the soccer queen
    of the world.

18. Gisella

Gold Member

Are u a surfista ?! Nice very cool !!! are brazilians any good surfing? Or u are better?:tongue:

And about martial arts??? Capoeira?:tongue:

:cool: Hmmm...im a queen? Nice!!! Please keep adoring me...i like that..:cool:

I like Chillis house margarita it taste simmilar to caipirinha..others not so...:wink:

19. SUPER_BD

SUPER_BD New Member

I like women with big pussies. I've had women 18 to 80, and the best ones were the big pocketbooks. I find tight pussy very painful during ejaculation, it seems there is to much back- pressure. Plus no-matter how much lub is used I get a skin burn.

20. BillyD

BillyD New Member

i agree with uncut that everyone is defferent. this girl i referred to had hardly no history and i was the first to bring in a toy with her. plus, does anyone really think that a big toy or even a bug guy actually stretched them permanently? i seem to believe that they all bounce back a little while after.

Draft saved Draft deleted