Loose pussy or tight?

Loose pussy: easier to penetrate but less pleasure for me as its like like humping air.

Tight pussy: harder to penetrate more pleasurable but sometimes I find for girl its harder or painful to take it all in ....so sex takes longer and/or slower.

Which 1 would you perfer?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
ugh, and you didn't create a poll because......

be that as it may, if you must know, i for 1 prefer a snug vagina.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
desi_stud said:
Loose pussy: easier to penetrate but less pleasure for me as its like like humping air.

Tight pussy: harder to penetrate more pleasurable but sometimes I find for girl its harder or painful to take it all in ....so sex takes longer and/or slower.

Which 1 would you perfer?

Loose pussy: "foompa foompa foompa foompa...flup, flup, flup, phht, phht, phht...pseewwww, pseeewwww"
Tight pussy: "OW, it hurts! Go slow! OWWWWWW!"

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After many years together we found that the reason intercourse was so painful for my wife is that I was above average in girth, she never got used to my size because she didn't want to hurt and put intercourse off for months at a time.

A tight pussy means that you may be hurting your woman.

Snug is nice, loose means she is very excited, and tight hurts both of us. I don't like having a sore penis anymore than she likes having a sore pussy.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love all kinds of pussy! Loose or tight it's all about having fun and enjoying yourself. If anything though, I tend to prefer them a bit looser because then the fun tends to last longer.
True story: I was with this girl about a week after my friend had been with her, and he was commenting about how loose her pussy was. I was trying my hardest not to say, "I don't know what you're talking about." So I gave him the courteous head nod.