Loose pussy or tight?

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of times I've been with a tight lady and thought my foreskin was gonna get ripped on the "in" stroke, at least until she relaxed a bit. Did have an occasion once where having deflated still inside a lady after the act, I pulled out, only for her to clench so hard that my Prince Albert got gripped tight. Were stuck together for 5 minutes with me talking her through relaxation exercises! She called it "the tow rope incident" lol :biggrin1:

Tight or slack, what matters is who's pussy it is, and the enthusiasm of it's owner.

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
desi_stud said:
Loose pussy: easier to penetrate but less pleasure for me as its like like humping air.

Tight pussy: harder to penetrate more pleasurable but sometimes I find for girl its harder or painful to take it all in ....so sex takes longer and/or slower.

Which 1 would you perfer?
You're serious??

Tight, of course. I don't have an endless supply of throw pillows to stuff in there so that I can feel something, too.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
BTW - here's an old one:

Slide your middle finger up her rectum and your thumb inside her vagina.

If you can snap your fingers, she's worn out.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All this talk of loose or tight, isn't there a 'just right' fit? (I don't have a penis but I'm just wondering :tongue: )

kurt45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When one has a very large penis the issue of a "just right pussy" doesn't come into question. For me, I have to use some kind of lube to effectively penetrate without pain, though they may feel some. But when everything is going and she in the heat of the action, her vagina usually accomodates my size. If she has a loose vagina, then I can swell my cock to an enormous proportions to fully fill her. Then when I ejaculate, it is usually slippery.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I realise for the most part it would be a tight fit, but aren't there occasions when it fits like a glove?

kurt45

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At times it would "fit like a glove" when they are fully aroused.