Loose pussy or tight?

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few "fits like a glove" occasions with enthusiastic, well lubed women, though usually it seems to be one extreme or another.

One lady I sadly no longer have the opportunity to "enjoy" shall we say, had the most perfect fit fo me you could imagine. It was so just right I actually said "Now I know how Goldilocks felt" before we collapsed in laughter together. Just the right tension, just moist enough and when fully in my tip nestled up gently against her cervix....ummm....err...excuse me....be back later:biggrin1:

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
I've had a few "fits like a glove" occasions with enthusiastic, well lubed women, though usually it seems to be one extreme or another.

One lady I sadly no longer have the opportunity to "enjoy" shall we say, had the most perfect fit fo me you could imagine. It was so just right I actually said "Now I know how Goldilocks felt" before we collapsed in laughter together. Just the right tension, just moist enough and when fully in my tip nestled up gently against her cervix....ummm....err...excuse me....be back later:biggrin1:

I feel the pain of your lose!
I'm probably being ridiculously stupid, but I don't get the Goldilocks referances going around. Can someone enlighten me? :pat:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Daddy bear's porridge was too salty, Mummy bear's was too sweet, but baby bear's porridge was......just right.

I haven't seen the X-Rated slasher version "Baby bear goes crazy-apeshit-bonkers with his drill & sex" but I'm assured there's a pussy testing scene:wink:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since there are so many men who come to this site with "Am I big or not?" questions, I can only start wondering if some of our lady members have similar questions about their internal capacity.

In the absence of a "Large Pussy Support Group" I think it's up to us guys to offer a pussy testing service to any ladies in doubt.

Form an orderly queue chaps.....

But seriously, are there any ladies who feel that this is an issue to them. Do any feel self-conscious, believing themselves too tight or too loose? Could it have a similar impact on their egos or sex lives as opinions of penis size can have for men?

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
EnglishGentleman said:
Daddy bear's porridge was too salty, Mummy bear's was too sweet, but baby bear's porridge was......just right.

Told ya, ridiculously stupid :rolleyes:

EnglishGentleman said:
Since there are so many men who come to this site with "Am I big or not?" questions, I can only start wondering if some of our lady members have similar questions about their internal capacity.

In the absence of a "Large Pussy Support Group" I think it's up to us guys to offer a pussy testing service to any ladies in doubt.

Form an orderly queue chaps.....

But seriously, are there any ladies who feel that this is an issue to them. Do any feel self-conscious, believing themselves too tight or too loose? Could it have a similar impact on their egos or sex lives as opinions of penis size can have for men?

Well, I would say I'm about average, but I seem to have very few problems stretching to accomodate. (I haven't been with that many guys, but I have lots of toys, teehee).

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that the thread seems to be back on topic... I think an ideal pussy would be big enough to accomodate a large penis easily, but with very strong muscles.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mdc said:
Now that the thread seems to be back on topic... I think an ideal pussy would be big enough to accomodate a large penis easily, but with very strong muscles.

See, this is what I don't understand. The vagina is mostly made up of muscles, especially in the first few inches of the front, and at the very back. Why then would guys assume that a woman who's had sex a lot would have a loose pussy? Muscles get stronger when they work out, not weaker. Duh.

I have a deep vagina, which is a different set of issues. Unless a guy's a pretty substantial size, I don't feel "filled up" and I don't orgasm as fully. Cervical stimulation is the thing that does it for me, so yeah, there it is.

You bet it caused issues for me, most of my life actually. Women know far less aobut our bodies than you men do, we don't exactly see our depth like you see your length.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
madame_zora said:
See, this is what I don't understand. The vagina is mostly made up of muscles, especially in the first few inches of the front, and at the very back. Why then would guys assume that a woman who's had sex a lot would have a loose pussy? Muscles get stronger when they work out, not weaker. Duh.

I have a deep vagina, which is a different set of issues. Unless a guy's a pretty substantial size, I don't feel "filled up" and I don't orgasm as fully. Cervical stimulation is the thing that does it for me, so yeah, there it is.

You bet it caused issues for me, most of my life actually. Women know far less aobut our bodies than you men do, we don't exactly see our depth like you see your length.

From a man's point of view, actually mine, the issues would be 1. can I get it all in and 2. friction. My ex who we discussed ad nauseum was deep (no prob) but also very ...ahem...wide. There was almost no friction and the result was physically unsatisfying. Her wildness in the sack was what I really liked. I too believe it's a myth that a woman who has a lot of sex will get a loose pussy. How did my ex get loose? Huge objects probably. I really don't know.

nouveau

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorcerer said:
I too believe it's a myth that a woman who has a lot of sex will get a loose pussy. How did my ex get loose? Huge objects probably. I really don't know.

But equally, things shrink back as well. I would imagine loose would either be from HUGE objects or repeated use of large objects. Or maybe it was just one of those things!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:

Yep, I can remember making the assumption of extraordinary elasticity in vaginas before there, MZ and you ripping me a new ass over it.

But seriously, vaginal muscles like any muscle have the potential to strengthen as MZ pointed out.

But on to the preferences;
A tight pussy feels good if you like that clamping down sensation on your dick, which at first felt good when i was younger.
But a looser pussy gives more the advantage of sliding your dick in without wondering whether or not you'll need ice for both afterwards.

All this reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago;

two musicians, one male and the other female are getting it on. Afterwards, the male asks,

"What'd you think of my performance?"

The Female replies"Well, I didn't feel much of your organ!"

The males retorts, "That's because I didn't expect to playing in an auditorium!"

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
RideRocket said:
I love all kinds of pussy! Loose or tight it's all about having fun and enjoying yourself. If anything though, I tend to prefer them a bit looser because then the fun tends to last longer.

Just thought I would quote myself and restate my thoughts.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tighter for me.....I was with one girl years ago who was both deep and wide when we first had sex,and it made our first few sessions unfulfulling.I didn't feel enough friction to maintain an erection,and she lost interest quickly because I would pump and stroke to no avail.This same girl one day in bed asked me 'What do I think of my dick size?' while foddling it,which I never figured out and was then afraid to ask.But strangley enough,after a while when we had sex,she tightened up considerably and the sex was much more enjoyable.Maybe she had expereienced a larger man before me,and after a while 'shrank' to accomodate and mold around my size.Maybe the ladies here can shed some light...?

Anyway,my current gf is pretty deep too and can accomodate my length easily,especially when fully aroused,sometimes she's very tight,but when she's REALLY wet,her vagina expands quite a deal.She's tight from a width perspective,and has great kegel muscles,so it's allll good....:smile:

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:

And if you don't work out, the muscles atrophy. Duh... To strengthen muscles they have to be worked out, and sex in itself doesn't work those muscles it only stretches them.

I said that I like a pussy that can easily accomodate me and is strong enough to be noticable.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have ripped my frenulum (http://www.foreskin.org/frenulum.htm) with a couple of ex partners who were particularly tight. It isn't something I would like to repeat. Circumsized guys won't have this issue, but for those of us in "our original packaging" it is a major issue.

There seems to be some resistance to the fact that vaginas come in all shapes and sizes, like any other part of our anatomy. I slept with a virgin who was very large - that was just the way she was. This is a different thing to then being able to exercise the front muscles through Kegels.

A relative size compatability snugness with good muscles would be my vote.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you want to know what the difference is between loose and tight? My wife has worked up to where she can dilate with a 1.625" (1 5/8") (5.1" girth) dildo. She has been working on getting the next size dildo in for a month without success, it is 1.75" (1 3/4" or 5.5" girth) diameter dildo, the stretch is too painful for her at this time. I am trying to be patient because I am nearly 2" diameter at 6.25" girth.