Loose Pussy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Incocknito, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Incocknito

Gold Member

Anyone ever encountered this? I'm starting to think either her pussy is really loose or my cock is small/has shrunk.

I mean I had to ask her if it was in. Does that mean she had a loose pussy? She hadn't had any kids.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and what the procedure is. Do I tell her she has a loose pussy?

2. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I enjoy loose pussy...(as im into fisting..)
    or maybe find a hung friend and try some dp?

3. Phillygrower

Phillygrower New Member

Just like man can have a small cock, a woman can have a big pussy. I encountered this only once in high school. You know when ur really giving it to a girl and ur cock pulls out, but when u put it back in it fills with air? That's what it's like having sex with a big pussy. It's weird and not enjoyable.

4. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Judging from your pics, she was loose as!

5. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    your cock is big so its certainly not that.

6. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh and Get her to do kegel exercises.

7. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    were drugs or alcohol involved?

8. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Your cock is small

9. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Everyone's always so down on the mothers. I've only been with one woman who had kids, but she was really tight. There's a lot of muscle around a vagina, so it can really get tighter the more it's worked and stretched. People think it's like an ear piercing or something but they really don't work like that in my experience. Things do shift around after birth though, eg cervical position.

It's way more likely that you were just insensitive (physically) than that she's loose. If things get really wet, you were drinking a lot, and/or you were jerking off with a tighter grip recently, you won't feel what's going on inside nearly as much. Another thing I notice that really lowers my sensitivity is if I stay hard for way too long before going in. e.g. I wake up next to my gf hard, stay hard for nearly 1.5 hrs until she wakes up, make out for 30 minutes then fuck, and I won't feel her nearly as much because my dick's desensitised.

Also, why be a jerk and ask if it's in? If whatever you're doing isn't working for you, just change things up. A position with her legs together could help, or maybe just fuck her for a bit before coming on her tits.

If you're not connecting sexually for whatever reason, the procedure is to give it your best shot, and if that fails move on.

10. michael555

michael555 New Member

Yeah some girls are just bigger. I know I've experienced some girls who had a small vagina. That wasn't fun not being able to take all of my penis. I think it's about finding that perfect fit for you.

11. Incocknito

Gold Member

But what cause the loose pussy? In women who haven't had kids. And neither of us were drunk or on drugs so that wasn't it. I do masturbate with a very tight grip so that might be part of the problem but I have had much tighter pussies before and I think I prefer those. I'd rather be told to stop / take a rest than feel like I'm shagging a carrier bag.

Very strange indeed.

12. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've been with two women who I thought were gonna have loose pussies. I was pleasantly surprised, one had three kids...nice and tight. The other was about fifty and she was nice and tight. My dick is average and nothing special, so take that into consideration also. But I ve also had females who were young and no kids that seemed pretty loose at times. I think some females put big things in their pussies so that it can handle a larger cock. I might be wrong, but I've known a few women who brag about such activities. Remember I am bisexual and a lil fem, so I have a lot of lady friends who love to gossip.

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I encourage you to watch some fisting videos and see how vaginas can vary naturally. They come in a variety of aesthetic appearances as well as size differences.

14. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What causes dicks to be between 3" and 12"?

Or boobs to be A cup vs EEE?

Benn with moms with 3 kids that had a tight pussy, and with women with no kids with sloppy huge pussies...

#14 tamati, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Just because you couldn't feel her doesn't mean she couldn't feel you, vice versa.

16. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Vaginas don't stretch out permanently as a result of playing with toys. It would be nice if that was something that could be controlled like that, "don't play with toys and have tight pussy" vs "play with toys and get a loose pussy", but that's just not how it works. Women are born with different size vaginas, just like men are born with different size penises, which vary in size just like all the other body parts we're born with: hands, feet, noses, legs, necks, fingers, ears, etc. I've found that playing with toys or having a lot of sex will make me looser in the short term, over a few days, but TheBF tells me that it only takes two weeks without for me to return to my original size again.

17. Incocknito

Gold Member

But I thought all women's vaginas were supposed to be able to squeeze or clench down on whatever's inside them? eg a finger, small dick, big dick???

Maybe she was into fisting, she did say she was into kinky shit. I don't really want to watch fisting videos either.

And I thought tightness was a function of a vagina and not a random endowment. What I mean is although penises are many different sizes, functionally they are the same as they all piss and jizz.

18. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sounds like you need some basic anatomy and physiology lessons here

19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Well, it's a muscle and she might have weak muscles. She can strengthen that muscle through kegels, but I think you already knew that.

That could even be caused by a medical condition. Women who aren't producing enough estrogen can get atrophied vaginal muscles from it.

You just seem to be operating under the assumption that all women must have the same size vagina and if this woman's is a different size, then that must mean that she's kinky or something, when it could be genetics that gave her a larger than normal one, a hormonal issue or some other medical condition, or weak muscles.

#19 petite, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

If tightness is supposed to be the function of the vagina, then largeness should be the function of a penis.

And her vagina still does what it is suppose to do- functionally. Just not the way you wanted it to. To some other guy it might be perfection.

Draft saved Draft deleted