Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
But what cause the loose pussy? In women who haven't had kids. And neither of us were drunk or on drugs so that wasn't it. I do masturbate with a very tight grip so that might be part of the problem but I have had much tighter pussies before and I think I prefer those. I'd rather be told to stop / take a rest than feel like I'm shagging a carrier bag.

Very strange indeed.
I don't beleive there is anything in nature that says one size fits all or I haven't found it. Probably been said but if it doesn't fancy your taste don't order it again.
Your last statement appears as though you really wanted her to say "OOOHHH stop I can't take it anymore" and I guess that didn't happen. May have bruised your ego a bit.

D_PinkieAreola

Account Disabled
Media
First given that many is not most women in the U.S at leave deliver by c-section having kid can have very little bearing on vaginal size. Second a lot of it is genetic. The is a multitude of body types. Most women can't handle above 8 inches vaginally but a few can. Smaller penises need smaller vaginas to feel the snuggness and larger penises (it's not Peni! or Penae) need larger vagina's to even get in. (happened to me once being tight isn't always good)

It is very hard to stretch out a vagina permanently. It take a lot of repeat action. It would be like making your cheeks by playing the saxophone. What happens in vaginal birth is the complete removal of the hymen. The hymen is what makes virgins really tight and women maintain part of it as long as they have delivered a child vaginally.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty sure it's some sort of hormonal thing given what petite said. The woman in question did say she had ovary pains.

And I didn't mean women should clamp down on your cock, just that you should be able to feel some sort of resistance/barrier/sides when you enter a vagina.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To be honest yours looks smaller

Woah there sporticus.....I'm pretty sure he was just saying that for shits and giggles since the OP was all worried about his cock not being big enough (sort of) but was actually more concerned for himself not enjoying her monstrously huge vagina. lol

The OP's responses kind of remind me of a young child figuring out that Santa isn't real. He's starting to get that light bulb glowing and now he's cooking with gas. Let's hope!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cooking with gas but the oven is huge. Gonna need more gas to achieve ignition :p

And I was aware of loose pussies but this was just shockingly loose. Apparently she may have "tented"? She was extremely damp.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*shakes head* dude, ya baby momma did a number on you
:hug:
maybe you should concentrate less on hating women, and more on thinking what kinda person ya wanna be for your future child. would you want your daughter to be talked about the same way you talk about women?

eta: is sad, cuz i remember when you were a pretty cool dude.
i'm sorry you got hurt so bad.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So loose pussy is not allowed to be discussed? Does that mean small cocks are off limits? Or flat chested women? etc.

Really I just wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this and what the causes were. It's not as if I've told her she's loose or anything.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm cooking with gas but the oven is huge. Gonna need more gas to achieve ignition :p

And I was aware of loose pussies but this was just shockingly loose. Apparently she may have "tented"? She was extremely damp.

Let's hope she did, as it is an early response to being turned on. Think of it happening like a reverse erection. It slowly opens up at the upper 1/3 to allow for semen to pool in the area (evolutionarily speaking) but it's not going to be ginormous in comparison to her normal self.

And damp? Like a rag?

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's hope she did, as it is an early response to being turned on. Think of it happening like a reverse erection. It slowly opens up at the upper 1/3 to allow for semen to pool in the area (evolutionarily speaking) but it's not going to be ginormous in comparison to her normal self.

And damp? Like a rag?

ive never even heard of this before. Enlightening.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone ever encountered this? I'm starting to think either her pussy is really loose or my cock is small/has shrunk.

I mean I had to ask her if it was in. Does that mean she had a loose pussy? She hadn't had any kids.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this and what the procedure is. Do I tell her she has a loose pussy?

no...do not say loose!

accommodating...i love accommodating wombs!
she is most likely wideset as is, and when is turned on, it really shows.
lol yes she tented, i love this stuff. ; )

it is all about your wording...be glad she is capable of that and does not need to be taught! some gals do not get how it works...

i dig that style pussy over the narrower.

Last edited:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I thought all women's vaginas were supposed to be able to squeeze or clench down on whatever's inside them? eg a finger, small dick, big dick???

Maybe she was into fisting, she did say she was into kinky shit. I don't really want to watch fisting videos either.

And I thought tightness was a function of a vagina and not a random endowment. What I mean is although penises are many different sizes, functionally they are the same as they all piss and jizz.

ok...you are comparing things that are not relative.

all vaginas have urethras "piss slits" and all vaginas open up and tent.
some women have a different hip layout, some have not much muscle tone.

some people are genetically incapable of having a Narrow set vagina,
just as many men are genetically incapable of having a penis over 6 inches.

they are all fucking hot though, imho