Loose pussy

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is the OP confusing loose with [extremely] wet [and aroused]?

I don't think I've ever had loose pussy...but have had one so dry it hurt and I got a friction burn. I've also had it so wet I kept sliding out.

I love the squelching noise.

SQUELCH SQUELCH :biggrin1:

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With a girl I dated some years ago,I actually recall losing my erection the first few times we had sex.I literally felt NO friction,and I lost my confidence and erection when I starting pounding away and seeing no reaction from her.It was a humiliating experience.

Though,we dated for about a year,and after time she seemed to tighten up.I've always wondered if she had been with a really big guy before me and then conformed to my size over time.She once asked me a question 'What do you think of your dick size',which I found a very odd question.I answered 'It's average I guess,what do you think',to which she replied 'I think it's nice'.Don't know if she was sparing my feelings or not.I know I'm above average(at least lengthwise),so maybe she was thinking I was too small for her....

Crazy4Meat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I absolutely ADORE my wifes huge cunt to the point of now worshipping it. We started out as a vanilla couple using regular size dildos just for fun. As we progressed and began to try bigger dildos (Bamm is now the weapon of choice) we noticed her orgasms intensified. It is SOOOO powerful watching her cumm and knowing she could take any cock in the world with no problem. This turns me on so much, the power of her sexuality touched something within me and I began to become submissive to her and her powerful almighty pussy. I now see her as my superior sexually and have given her authority in all things in our marriage (aka Femdom)....and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Crazy4Meat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Also I want to add yes her pussy is very loose & sloppy (she is a 6 ft tall) but I satisfy her completely with my standard 6x6. Judging by her orgasmic reactions I have no reason to doubt her BUT the truth she does cum harder with the big ones.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wouldn't a lot depend upon whether or not she has strong PC muscles and can control her vaginal contractions? (I can, and am sure there are many others.) If a woman is able to squeeze a phallus, no matter how large or small, with her vaginal muscles so the guy can really feel it, with her complete control, isn't that enough to be able to pretty well accommodate any size? Would make her feel as tight or loose as needed.
Kegels, gals.

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had both... Each has their pluses and minuses. As for a loose or sloppy pussy, I find that I can get deeper and hit different spots inside her if she is loose. I personally like to adjust the angle to hit the g-spot.

WideAndDeep

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never met a pussy that was too loose...or too tight for that matter. To paraphrase Will Rogers, I never met a pussy I didn't like.

10inchtim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahhh, the joys of the female anatomy, they are all different and have a different feel to them.

Some women are just nice and loose fitting, not that it is a bad thing, kind of like pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Comfortable, nice and great for relaxing in or up for having a bit of fun. Can just lounge around the house or go and run a 10k race in them, they are up for anything.

Sometimes when you feel like showing off, a nice pair of tight jeans and a tight tank top will help you to feel muscular and bigger than you actually are. Great for the ego, but the fun quickly wears off if you try to do anything other than the most basic movements or...oops you tear out the crotch.

Then when all of the stars align, and things work out just perfectly, you get the chance to break out the custom tailored outfit. A nice, perfectly fit suit, that just shows off your every attribute, makes you feel amazing, and looks impressive as well.The only problems is finding an occaision worthy to justify such an expnsive outfit and then you may only get the chance to wear it once a year!

They all have a place and a time, isn't it great to have options? By the way I prefer the all around pussy that is up for anything...no high dollar "dry clean" only outfits or tight jeans, thank you very much. Just keep it simple...then again, where exacty does one find the "Big and Tall" section of vagainas anyhow?

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A tight one makes me curl my toes instantly, a loose one is gonna get a pounding and I probably still wont be able to cum.

IrishAsal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhh, the joys of the female anatomy, they are all different and have a different feel to them.

Some women are just nice and loose fitting, not that it is a bad thing, kind of like pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt. Comfortable, nice and great for relaxing in or up for having a bit of fun. Can just lounge around the house or go and run a 10k race in them, they are up for anything.

Sometimes when you feel like showing off, a nice pair of tight jeans and a tight tank top will help you to feel muscular and bigger than you actually are. Great for the ego, but the fun quickly wears off if you try to do anything other than the most basic movements or...oops you tear out the crotch.

Then when all of the stars align, and things work out just perfectly, you get the chance to break out the custom tailored outfit. A nice, perfectly fit suit, that just shows off your every attribute, makes you feel amazing, and looks impressive as well.The only problems is finding an occaision worthy to justify such an expnsive outfit and then you may only get the chance to wear it once a year!

They all have a place and a time, isn't it great to have options? By the way I prefer the all around pussy that is up for anything...no high dollar "dry clean" only outfits or tight jeans, thank you very much. Just keep it simple...then again, where exacty does one find the "Big and Tall" section of vagainas anyhow?

Great post.

I totally agree.

There's another type of pussy though. The really tight, but really though ones. An ex of mine couldn't handle me at all, but she'd grit her teeth and endure if for hours. Awesome lay.