loose, tight, dont know the difference

alteran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seriously, I honestly don't know the difference when guys talk about it.... probably because i don't have a dick, and minus the whole out of commission for a few days a month, I'm pretty happy with what god/nature gave to me
But I'm just curious, what the heck is the difference,
and how do I know where i fall

ps..... i turn 21 in 4 hrs and a half hours!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loose, tight, don't know the difference
Seriously, I honestly don't know the difference when guys talk about it.... probably because i don't have a dick, and minus the whole out of commission for a few days a month, I'm pretty happy with what god/nature gave to me

Happy 21st Birthday Alteran!

When he's in you, if you have to squeeze your kegel muscles in order to feel him . . . he's too small. :biggrin1:

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No viking, because, like us there is nothing they can do about tightness/looseness for the most part.

The easiest "fix" is to find a partner who...fits better. :) It's all in how you look at it!

alteran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
does a banana hurt?

(or banana sized cock if you're getting some :p )

experts? who? ;)

not desperate enough to try a banana.... and I've got a bf anyway,
doesn't hurt alot if he goes really slow, just feels kinda uncomfortable for a while

GigaTom

Just Browsing
Media
Nope, I've never had a man tell me I was anything but tight. Nice try though. :biggrin1:

Most guys have never had a girl tell them they're anything but big. I'm not saying you're not tight, but unless a guy is mad at you/breaking up with you and trying to be mean about it, he isn't going to say you're loose.

GigaTom

Just Browsing
Media
So uncalled for. Hugh, you've scarred me for life. You could fit most cocks into that and not touch any of the sides. I guess this is one of those times where if you have anything resembling a normal vagina, you can look upon that image and just be glad you aren't her.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I'm not really sure. I can't say that I've ever experienced a truly loose pussy, and am not sure they really exist. I do know that some are initially tighter and stay tighter than others even though wetness.

I'm not sure how a woman would or could know where she stands from a tightness standpoint. I'd think you'd have to maybe judge it by your current and past experiences with guys of different sizes and girths. Some say from the relaxed state when having sex, although I hardly think clenching or squeezing is cheating or somehow unfair. It's all good far as I'm concerned. At the same time, I can honestly say that I don't think my dick has ever met a vagina it didn't learn to love.

GigaTom

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think my dick has ever met a vagina it didn't learn to love.

I'll agree with that, too with the caveat that it helps if the vagina is attached to somebody you care about.

The other things here is that while vaginal size (aroused and base-state) as well as elasticity are well-defined concepts (albeit pretty difficult to measure), tightness isn't a single person thing. It will depend on how aroused your partner makes you and how big he is. When you are talking about a woman being tight in general, you're talking about her having either a small or relatively inelastic vagina. The absolutes don't matter much in relationships, however, because it will have a lot to do with how good a matching you and your partner are. And, again in general, obviously the vagina seems to have been designed to be substantially more adaptive that the penis, so most tightness concerns aren't really warranted unless you're at either extreme (so loose so as to never feel much, which most typically results only from injury or so tight as to feel pain on insertion even when fully aroused and paired with a smaller penis). Depth concerns can be a different issue because the vagina isn't quite as adaptive in that direction as it is with respect to penile girth, but again will only cause problems at the far extremes.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thought i might add that some guys actually prefer a looser one. there was a thread about that here.