loose, tight, dont know the difference

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A few years ago, I hooked up with an extremely beautiful woman who had never done any kind of "vaginal restoration" (Kegels, etc.) after having her two kids and she was truly very, very loose. I'm not huge, but I do have a somewhat decent sized cock and, no offense intended, her pussy was the baggiest I've ever encountered.

The upside was that we could fuck for very long periods of time without me cumming...upside for her, I guess...My wife, on the other hand, has a very beautiful and snug pussy with unbelievable pelvic muscle tone and control. Gone are the days of fucking for very long periods of time :smile:

I'm not really sure. I can't say that I've ever experienced a truly loose pussy, and am not sure they really exist. I do know that some are initially tighter and stay tighter than others even though wetness.

I'm not sure how a woman would or could know where she stands from a tightness standpoint. I'd think you'd have to maybe judge it by your current and past experiences with guys of different sizes and girths. Some say from the relaxed state when having sex, although I hardly think clenching or squeezing is cheating or somehow unfair. It's all good far as I'm concerned. At the same time, I can honestly say that I don't think my dick has ever met a vagina it didn't learn to love.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are sore after intercourse and your boy friends cock is sore, you are tight. Extra lube, dilation, vibration and relaxation can help ease tightness.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Cigarbabe is VERY tight,I love having to fight my way into her and how she can stop me in mid stroke! Lucky ME!

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the girl has a tigyt body, nice muscle structure, they are usualy tight. The best thing with having a thicker cock is that girls can relax and just get streched..!! :D