Loose Vagina!!!

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seem to have struck a wall here!! The previous girl i was with was pretty tight in the vaginal section and she was with a number of guys, enough to make u think that she should be a lot looser, even having a fuck buddy who was quite large by all accounts. That saying she was a redhead and ive heard (and been told) that there are a lot of more sensitive to things going on down there.

Anyway this girl im with now, she is a lot looser because it is taking me ages to cum and i feel not as constricted as the previous. It feels like im just pounding away and shes feeling nothing. (shes the rough type)

Whats the reason for a loose pussy anyway?

Natural or a history of big dicks? :tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Muscle control. Plus this topic has been beaten to death. Give the search function a whirl. They will show ya what's what.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You've read very post on the subject since March 2011? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought you knew that all women were the same, they come off an assembly line. they all have the same lubrication level and they are all fitted for the same universal average of 5" by 4.5". i mean, aren"t mens dicks all the same too?

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i knew perfectly well that every woman is different....i was just saying i notice how i went from one extreme to the other and was curious to know why? if there is a reason of course

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i do apologize!! i didnt even think to do a search, and anyway the search on this can be at time dodgy!!
No need to apologize. People are free to discuss and post whatever they want here within the rules. Just like they are free to not click on a thread if they think the subject has been done to death. There are always new people joining up that want to discuss common subjects.

I don't know why some are loose and some are tight. I think exercise helps. But asking your girl to start doing kegels could get a bit dicey!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is common and there is no such thing as one size in anything. At the same time the largest culprit in the damage a vaginal barrel can suffer is childbirth. I don't know enough here to give a really educated answer without more info, but, in some cases there is no vaginal exercise that will tighten these up. There is however a very simple laser procedure that will do so and that also is common. There are a few out there my friend that only need fluorescent lighting to be mistaken for the Holland Tunnel. Just like men come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes so do the ladies.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^it took this many posts to suggest going up her ass? lol

That saying she was a redhead and ive heard (and been told) that there are a lot of more sensitive to things going on down there.

What, what?? I'm a redhead and have NEVER heard this. Please tell me more...

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a natural salt called ALUM. you can buy at your local Chinese supermarket, it comes in small bags, very cheap and very safe to use, if you want your woman to feel tighter, she can dissolve about a tea spoon or two into a lukewarm glass of water and wash her vag inside and out with it about an half an hour before sex, this natural salt makes the vag shrink and contract in size, you will be amazed with the result. Good Luck.

I did post this on this site before... You can also find Alum in lumps, if you find a big enough lump, you can use it as antiperspirant which works wonders to rid your arm pits from any bad smell, rub the Alum on your armpits after shower just like you do with the deodorant and you can use it as a mouth wash as anti bad breath solution.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
please do not put alum in ya woman's vag. :irked:

it will also dry her out.

and it NOT friendly to her PH.

the shit is an irritant to muscosal lining of her vag.

is corrosive!

please do not base sexual tips on bad e-rotica.

availability in asian markets: alum is used in pickling soaks, is not intended for ingestion. all traces must be rinsed off before ingesting. it's also used as mordant for dying animal fiber.

Last edited:

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^it took this many posts to suggest going up her ass? lol

What, what?? I'm a redhead and have NEVER heard this. Please tell me more...

with all do respect.....i am not quite sure what goes on down in the area of a male redhead but....this is what i have been told of the female redhead!!! it could be just her but seen as redheads do naturally have sensitive skin (against sun rays and eczema) i naturally put 2 and 2 together ha!!!

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
please do not put alum in ya woman's vag. :irked:

it will also dry her out.

and it NOT friendly to her PH.

the shit is an irritant to muscosal lining of her vag.

is corrosive!

please do not base sexual tips on bad e-rotica.

availability in asian markets: alum is used in pickling soaks, is not intended for ingestion. all traces must be rinsed off before ingesting. it's also used as mordant for dying animal fiber.

I've been using Alum for the last 12 years, I never had any issues with it. I use it as a deodorant, mouth wash and for my vag, my mom been using it for a long time and she is healthier than many women at the age of 70 but you could be right, I am not a doctor. Just one thing Alum is used in a lot of food and to purify water, it is also used after shaving and to heal bleeding cut, its good for you skin and a good blocking agent. ..... check Wikipedia for more information. One more thing, there are few types of Alum some you can use and some you can't, the one you get at super market is safe hence you normally find it in the food section and not in the detergent section.....

NOTE.. There are few sites and articles online warn about its use but please do your own research and make your mind up.