Loose Vagina!!!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Without trying to scare the piss out of you, alum's main ingredient is aluminum. And aluminum... well, just Google "alzheimer's aluminum" and see what you come up with. Google "vaccination aluminum" as well.

There are a lot of other ways to take care of your health, beauty, hygiene and tightness which carry FAR less risk than alum does. Bottom line.

I've been using Alum for the last 12 years, I never had any issues with it. I use it as a deodorant, mouth wash and for my vag, my mom been using it for a long time and she is healthier than many women at the age of 70 but you could be right, I am not a doctor. Just one thing Alum is used in a lot of food and to purify water, it is also used after shaving and to heal bleeding cut, its good for you skin and a good blocking agent. ..... check Wikipedia for more information. One more thing, there are few types of Alum some you can use and some you can't, the one you get at super market is safe hence you normally find it in the food section and not in the detergent section.....

NOTE.. There are few sites and articles online warn about its use but please do your own research and make your mind up.

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Alum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Without trying to scare the piss out of you, alum's main ingredient is aluminum. And aluminum... well, just Google "alzheimer's aluminum" and see what you come up with. Google "vaccination aluminum" as well.

There are a lot of other ways to take care of your health, beauty, hygiene and tightness which carry FAR less risk than alum does. Bottom line.

Mr Einstein .... KAl(SO4)2.12H2O .... is different from .... AB(SO4)2.12H2O

Medicinal

• Alum is used in many subunit vaccines as an adjuvant to enhance the body's response to immunogens. Such vaccines include hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and DTaP.
  • Alum in powder or crystal form, or in styptic pencils, is sometimes applied to cuts to prevent or treat infection.
  • Powdered alum is commonly cited as a home remedy for canker sores.
  • Preparations containing alum are used by pet owners to stem bleeding associated with animal injuries caused by improper nail clipping.
  • Alum is listed as an ingredient of some brands of toothpaste or toothpowder.
  • Alum powder dissolved in 5 parts water has been used to shrink hemorrhoids and stop them from bleeding.

Culinary

• Alum powder, found in the spice section of many grocery stores, may be used in pickling recipes as a preservative to maintain fruit and vegetable crispness.
  • Alum is used as the acidic component of some commercial baking powders.
  • Alum was used by bakers in England during the 1800s to make bread whiter.[1] In 1875, the Sale of Food and Drugs Act prevented this and other adulterations.[2]

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alum is not tasteless. I can tell the difference, sometimes, between a recipe made with better baking powder, and one made with a baking powder that has alum in it. Having said that, the amount used in baking is infinitesimally small. Think about it, you use less than a teaspoon of baking powder in a whole 12-serving cake, and alum is not the sole ingredient. But what you suggest, putting large quantities dissolved in water directly in contact with an orifice is shocking! Don't you think if they were bright enough over a century ago to ban its us as a bread whitener that we ought to be smart enough now to not ingest large quantities of it? Did you know that the skin is so absorbent, that a 15 minutes shower is almost as hydrating as drinking six glasses of water? Just something to consider.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not huge amount, its about one part to five dissolved in water and to wash with it not to guzzle gallons of the stuff, just like saying alcohol is bad for you if you drink large amount of it in pure form.

It was band in England from bleaching flour not from using it in food.

Hey guys and girls, I did say please research it yourselves and make your own judgmen, don't ridicule me for tell you about it.

Naturall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some guys prefer it when a woman's vagina is BIGGER than average. Please ladies, realize that not all men get off on little snatches.