loosening during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

6ixty: here's a brief question for you well endowed guys.
    do you find your partners (male and or female) get stretched/loosened after prolonged sexual activity? and does this in anyway contribute to your enjoyment of sex thereafter?

also, do you find that after having sex repeatedly within a short period of time, the amount of cum inside the person makes sex too slick and consequently any less enjoyable?

my bf who has been blessed with a really thick dick screws me repeatedly (3 to 4 times a night) and we get both problems. the first time we have sex it's tight and he is cums a lot. but with each time after, the sensations become a little less intense. i'm just wondering if there's a way to combat this? besides having less sex that is!

;D

thanks

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Regarding male partners, yes, there is a tendency to loosen up during sex, but this occurs in various ways, and to different degrees in different individuals.

Many men, particularly those who are tight to begin with, will loosen up shortly after insertion, as their body becomes accustomed to having a thick cock inside. Sometimes, I find it easier to work in my cock while it is not fully hard, as this lets it compress a little in thickness as it squeezes through the sphincter, and then reach full hardness and girth after I am inside, then wait for him to grow accustomed and loosen up a bit before starting to pound away.

But your question was really about what happens with extended, prolonged, sex. That varies a lot. I had one youngish guy in a sling that just stretched right out to the point where his hole was useless. He started out as a decent fuck, but quickly became so loose that I was getting almost no stimulation, particularly with the condom on. But he seemed to be enjoying it, as was the audience I had attracted (this was in a sex club), so I kept going, even though the lack of stimulation made it unlikely that I would ever cum. After about 15 minutes, he was so loose that he started slipping in his fingers, one at a time, to get more friction. By the end, I’d fucked his hole so loose and sloppy that he had most of his hand in along side my thick dick, and I think the only stimulation I was getting was from the fingers he was pressing against my shaft. On the other hand, I’ve done a guy who even after being gang banged and fisted was still able to be fairly tight, at least on my girth. He’s an older guy, and I’ve always found it amazing that he kept such muscle tone at his age. But most guys don’t have that ability, and do loosen up a lot after a good plowing, and remain loose for some time. So the second fuck of the night is usually not as tight as the first, and does give less stimulation.

Some guys actually tighten up. For some, it’s just for a moment, like just before they cum. For others it’s somewhat sustained. None of those has ever wanted a second fuck, saying I pretty much wore them out with the first one, so I couldn’t tell you if they would feel stretched out after they relaxed a little.

Cum is a wonderful lubricant. One of the greatest things about bareback sex (when you can have it with some feeling of safety) is feeling your dickhead suddenly lubricated in your own slimy cumload as you squirt it in. If the hole is tight, you need lubrication, and cum is great. If it’s too loose to begin with, the extra lubrication from a cumload or two just makes things worse. But cum in a tight hole is great. I once joined a couple of guys already fucking. I plowed into the guy on top, and he immediately blew his load into the third guy’s ass. He stepped aside after he came, and I proceeded to fuck the bottom. My dick, being a lot thicker than the one just there, was nice and snug in a hole well lubricated with a slimy cum load.

3. Imported

Gold Member

6ixty: i suppose most of what was in your reply ericbear, i was already afraid was true. :-[

i still manage to keep tight provided my body has enough time to recover. just after having sex repeatedly in one session it tends to get looser. a strange thing is that it's probably the most loose during the second fuck. from that point onwards, my body actually tightens up a bit. however, then the problem becomes too much lubrication from my bf's cum.

i suppose part of the problem is that i like it when my bf fucks me really hard. when i first started dating him he was always really gentle knowing how much it hurt. but, strange as it may be i like the sensation of being overwhelmed by his girth. nowadays, i've managed to over come his sense of guilt by getting him really horny first ;D

so now he often just fucks me first without any fingering to loosen me up. maybe except for one just to slick it a bit at first. however most of the time there is enough precum for him just to stick it straight into me. as painful as this is at first, he doesn't start thrusting away however until i've gotten used to his cock being inside me. this way the first fuck is always very quick due to me being so tight.

my suspicion is that it's this style of fucking that actually gets me so loose so quickly.

so i figure i can't have it all:
    repeated, barebacking and hard fucks in one session

i'm still interested to hear whether or not you guys or your partners know of any tricks to retain tightness?

4. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: ERICBEAR answered 6IXTY's question about as honest as one can get. That having been said, I hope that the younger members do not get the idea that having unprotected sex is OK. IT'S NOT

Ericbear is a barebacker (no condoms) He knows the risk that he is willing to take so he takes it.

HIV is an equal opportunity disease, it makes no distinction as to ones color, age, or status in life.

Always play safe.

Grandpa

5. Imported

Gold Member

6ixty: i'll vouch for what finedessert has said. the only reason i'm having unprotected sex is because i'm in a monogamous relationship where we both know our status.

however if you're not in a relationship, youd definately do not want to go through the trauma or possibility of catching something. not everything has a cure yet

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

People in monogamous relationships around the world are given unwelcomed "surprises" every day of the week.

Where the flesh is willing, the spirit can be weak.

Don't EVER take your monogamous relationship for granted. If, because YOU are faithful, you are sure that your partner could never purposely slip up, you may end up being...

dead right.

Pecker

7. Imported

Gold Member

6ixty: point taken. but it really depends on how honest you choose to be with your partner. it's an understanding between me and my bf that should we ever go and have sex with people other than each other it's with a condom.

being in a relationship there are certain benefits, the least of which should be trust. when that fails it signals the end of your relationship - well in my opinion anyway.

8. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    I should clarify something of great importance. Although I mentioned the feeling of cum while fucking, and like it, it is something I rarely enjoy. I do NOT regularly bareback, and do NOT suggest that anyone does at any time. I feel bad saying that something feels great, then saying you shouldn't do it. But there are only certain circumstances under which such things can be enjoyed safely. When I answered the original post, I got the feeling that the writer was in a steady relationship with a trusted partner. I usually come on, rather than in, my partners.

I'm deeply saddened to see young guys shove it in raw without a second thought. Being a little older, and having lost both friends as well as family members, the seriousness of the situation is very painfully evident to me. But I am at a loss to convey this to guys who are young, feel invincible, haven't buried their friends, and think all you have to do is take a few pills, or fool themselves into believing that there will be a cure by the time they need it.

There are different circumstances with different degrees of risk. The only really safe one is true monogamy, with someone you can truly trust, and only then after waiting a while and confirming negative tests.

Condoms are a pain, but necessary in most cases, and certainly for any casual sex. They cause everyone a loss of spontaneity and some loss of sensation. In my case, being quite thick, they are difficult to get on, the tightness often causes some loss of erection, and there is a lot of loss of sensation. (I'm so sick of people saying how easily condoms stretch! At least manufacturers are finally starting to face reality.) But despite all this, they are a necessary evil.

By the way, just because I might have slid in on top of some other guy's load doesn't mean my own dick was bare at the time. I'm sorry if I conveyed that impression.

I should also point out that just because both partners may already be positive does not mean that they can have unprotected sex. Becoming reinfected with a different strain of the virus can potentially be even more serious than the original infection, as it may defy treatment.

Finally, I should point out that respect for safe sex is particularly important in this group. I've had guys see it, and decide they just had to have it in them, regardless of how much it hurts. Obviously, if you're too big or too agressive, the chances of tears, abrasions, bleeding, etc, are dramatically increased. It also should be understood that condoms are not as effective as one would like them to be. Responsible behavior and regular testing are therefore important. So play safe!

9. Imported

Gold Member

johnholmeshorse: With us, she def. gets steched and loosened up, I am really girthy and she is rather small in stature. Even after one session, she looks like she is dialated to give birth, it's a rather odd visual. If we have a lot of sex, I can basically go in with no problems becasue she is still loose. If it is a few days, she will go back to her usual size, which we both enjoy more.

10. Imported

Gold Member

bdybld: When i take a large cock it tend to get tighter or swell some inside and actually told i'm a better fuck after a good fuck session especially the next morning.

11. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Most sex activity is controlled by the largest sex organ we humans have. It is called the brain. The human body reacts very well to most any activity. Prolonged sexual activity does increase the size of my organ, along with that of my partner. While I am not overly endowed I enjoy my size and the consequences that have resulted in much pleasure for both of us.

12. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: My boyfriend is an amazing lover and happens to be very well endowed. When he fucks me I prefer to be penetrated before he reaches full erection. Although it's still a shock while taking him in, it's easier to get accustomed to it this way. But there are other ways to ease into it as well.

Sometimes he'll use his tongue to loosen me up. Actually, when he does this I'm practically dying for him to fuck me because it feels so good. Other times, I'll lie on my stomach and he'll slide his dick between my buns, rubbing the head of his dick back and forth over my hole. It is a very pleasant sensation and, again, loosens me up for penetration. But in the throes of passion, sometimes we just have to go for it when he's fully erect which usually begins with some pain, but as long as we wait a minute or two after he's fully inside me, it goes away.

As for being loose, it sounds like it's not the same for everyone. For me, I have excellent control over those muscles. My boyfriend loves a good sustained sqeeze. I also have a great technique for his pleasure while fucking me. And although I'm ready to go for a second or third fuck, I'm back to standard tightness the next day.

And it's worth repeating, he's a wonderful lover; generous and tender, vigorous and long-lasting. Frankly, he can take me any way, anywhere, anytime he wants - it's always excellent! :D

13. jonb

Gold Member

Licking anuses? Kyle, if you wanted to gross me out, you succeeded. LOL

14. Imported

Gold Member

bradleeM: Hey JonB
    have you ever performed cunnilingus? I am bi. They both taste the same believe it or not!! You only perform either of these with partners of long-standing and also who pay attention to hygiene issues. Enemas are used for this purpose for both usually. But as far as taste goes it was the same in my experiences. As far as eroticism goes. It is a huge turn-on for the receiver. Like you feel when you receive fellatio, they feel that way when receiving the Rosebud treatment. If you have never received that special treatment ask your partner to do it, when you get it, you will be thinking, Free at Last, Free at Last , Oh Myyyyyyyyyyyy I am free at last!!!!! :)

Hey look at it this way..........gives you something to look forward to the next time you and your partner get together!!! Ladies love it when it is done to them too!!!
    Have fun dude!!!

15. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Analingus (aka analinctus) is not often talked about because many people perceive it to be 'not nice', but it's more common than many people realise. And not only among gay men. I have a fair number of straight friends that admit that they enjoy it when their girlfriends chow down at the heiney diner. Understandably, they're not too anxious to French kiss their lady-friends afterward!

16. jonb

Gold Member

Yes, I've performed cunnilingus. I didn't know, but I guess rimming's a matter of hygeine, like any anal activity. LOL

17. Imported

Gold Member

kyle: I certainly didn't intend to gross anyone out. :-X

But let me add my agreement that hygiene is of utmost importance, and whether or not I think that rimming me might be on the menu - I ALWAYS make sure that my whole body is absolutely clean and fresh. It makes for a more pleasurable experience for your partner. (And when you're very clean, french kissing is just fine afterward.) I'd also like to add that my boyfriend introduced this sexual act to me. He actually LOVES to do it. He gets hard as an iron rod while doing it. And last, I first heard of this act from a straight friend whose girlfriend liked doing it to him.

18. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: My ass starts out pretty tight but loosens up a bit after a good pounding by a big dick. My fuck buddy (9.5 x6.5) plays with my hole a while with his fingers and tongue and then gets my legs way up in the air to open me up and penetrate It takes quite a bit of pressure to get it in, even though I am really good at relaxing and opening it up. It is always very tight, sometimes a bit painful, but once he is in, he stays there for a minute, while bending over and kissing me before slowly pulling in and out. After a few minutes I am loosened up enough for him to go for broke, which he does for a very long time. He reports that my ass is a lot looser as the night goes on, but that it is not so loose that he cant get off. I like to squeeze him while he is in there, too, which gets him off. He says the warm slick feeling of his cum in my ass really gets him off. And it does help to lubricate so that he doesn't have to use any othere lube for the rest of the night. (We only bareback with each other and we both test negative. Be careful!)

19. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: hmmm... back to the original question...i have had women swell up inside...and just get cavernous after i cum in them...
    talking to a friend of mine who works in a 'massage parlor' and has sex with up to 10 men a day...she says that when she has sex...of course with condoms...she gets tighter and tighter as the day goes on...so tight that B/F at the end of the day has trouble entering her....

20. Imported

Gold Member

Dinky: While I'm not overly huge, I am very thick at 7" in circumfrence, so I stretch almost everything, my answer is to put the partner man or woman on top when it gets too loose to grind.

Draft saved Draft deleted