Loosening scrotum during sex

S

SirConcis

Lately, I've found that my scrotum tightens too much during sex and tries to push a ball "in". This can be unciomfortable.

Anyone have any tricks/suggestions on how to prevent balls from tightening up? Sex is much better when balls are loose because I can feel them move around.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's natural for them to tighten up some because all the muscles are working getting ready to push the cum out. Mine tighten up a bit at the end, but not to the point of pushing one in. I just pull on them a bit and that loosens them up some.

jn8028

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine tighten up during sex too and I guess it's annoying at times but at that point I'm usually focused elsewhere. I'll admit I prefer it when they are hanging low and making contact with whatever I'm pushing into.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You may have hurt yourself and didn't notice at the time, working or playing to hard, climbing, riding bicycle... When I screw up, they tighten up. Go easy for a while.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lately, I've found that my scrotum tightens too much during sex and tries to push a ball "in". This can be unciomfortable.

Anyone have any tricks/suggestions on how to prevent balls from tightening up? Sex is much better when balls are loose because I can feel them move around.

Obviously, that's the logical consequence of having less skin.
Or you have an abnormal tension in your cremaster.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When that happens I grab as much as I can and pull outward. It sounds painful but it's like stretching it out. And it doesn't hurt. When my right side sinks, the main side for me I just "feel" for it and grab both and stretch like I described. At least you'll be able to have them slap around for awhile until you have to pull again.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
One of my balls always used to go up during fucking when in my teens and 20s. I'd usually only be aware of it when it banged on the females pubic bone when I was going really hard at her. I'd just reach up and push the ball back down into place. It stopped happening when I was around 30, no idea why.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine seem to get tight during sex, and sometimes with an erection. I agree with the OP, I like mine hanging down more because it feels better and they are easier for her to play with...

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Testicles naturally ascend during sex, and it is an instinctual response. The cremastatic muscle tightens (part of the spermatic cord), and draws the testicles up tight, ideally under the penis. In some men, those with shorter spermatic cords, this action can actually draw the testicles inside the groin, making them almost disappear. It also can be painful, as the testicles can hit the pubic bone of their partner will thrusting. some men use a strap placed tightly around the scrotum above the testicles before an erection. this prevents the cremastatic muscle from tightening, because the testicles are contained by the strap. This can be somewhat uncomfortable, as the top of the testicles are pulled tightly to the edge of the strap.
The purpose of the testicles tightening during arousal is not to augment the flow of sperm, it is to protect the testicles from damage during sex.