looser is better

droomann

Just Browsing
Media
i have a 5.5 inch cock of average girth and i find that i prefer a loose pussy to a tight one to the point that i fuck my wife with a dildo that is 8 inches long and three inches in diameter i can actually get my balls and everything in afterwards wondering if anyone else feels the same way

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have a 5.5 inch cock of average girth and i find that i prefer a loose pussy to a tight one to the point that i fuck my wife with a dildo that is 8 inches long and three inches in diameter i can actually get my balls and everything in afterwards wondering if anyone else feels the same way

Balls and all?... hmmm, post a pic, this i need to see.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I like my wife tightness, even though it can be disappointing being stopped because you are too thick/long. I have never tried a pussy wide enough to alllow me to put my balls in or to swing that much inside.

droomann

Just Browsing
Media
i can only do it after i use her largest dildo 9.5 x 3 across i have to hold my balls and push them inside one by one she wont let me take pics ever since we got the larger dildo she prefers the dildo to me

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...you have trouble brewing...or maybe your wife has...do not know what to say...too much toy use makes you obsolete..be careful she does not re-place you with either another guy or a new larger toy...

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think either tight or loose is better. What really matters is that my partner is excited to be with me and enjoys the sex as much as I do. I remember (back in the 1980s) having sex with a 18 y.o. girl who had a particularly tight pussy. It wasn't that she was a virgin (she was quite experienced), I think it was just the way she was built. She also had incredibly smooth skin. Fucking her was very good physically, but I don't think we connected mentally so it probably didn't leave a lasting impression for either of us. On the other hand I later had a relationship with an older woman (of about 30) who'd had 4 kids, and her vagina was really accommodating. I found that my hand could go into her pussy almost to the wrist. (I'd never done that before!) She really liked it when I fisted her and licked her clit at the same time. I bought her a huge black dildo form a gay men's sex shop and she went wild for it. Nevetheless, when we fucked it still felt good - despite knowing that I wasn't filling her up - and we'd both had really good orgasms. Despite having an accommodating pussy she could sure grip me with it and that's what feels good to me.

I really have to disagree with you here Calambo (hello mate :eek:). I'm sure toy use won't make him obsolete. Whoever heard of a woman eloping with a dildo?

Last edited:

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
I do not particularly favor tight or loose. Tight is definitely nice, but my favorite pussy was rather loose. That pussy compensated with the sexiest wetness I ever felt. I'm now a fan of good texture and the right kind of wetness rather than tightness.

BTW, all girls that were not on the pill had a better texture of their wetness. Coincidence?