Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I just gave my scrote and surrounding area a much needed trim and since it seems like my balls are hanging lower and more loose than before the haircut.

Anyone else notice this after they trim/shave?

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I just gave my scrote and surrounding area a much needed trim and since it seems like my balls are hanging lower and more loose than before the haircut.

Anyone else notice this after they trim/shave?
This always happens after I shave, the feeling and this result is the best thing about it. I am really glad other people have had this great expierience too.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There was previous discussion about this.
My theory is that the hair on our balls helps to cool our testicles whether by wicking the heat or providing tiny space between the skin of our thighs and the skin of our sack for air to circulate.
When you remove the hair, the body has to extend the sack further to keep the testicles cool.
Just a guess on my part.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My theory is that the hair on our balls helps to cool our testicles whether by wicking the heat or providing tiny space between the skin of our thighs and the skin of our sack for air to circulate.
When you remove the hair, the body has to extend the sack further to keep the testicles cool.
I agree with you and believe your reasoning is correct.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes my nuts drop a lot lower when I shave 'em. Always wondered if it was really happening or a bit of imagination. Glad to know it's not the case.