Loosing Virginity to a Big Cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Harrer, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Harrer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey, im sure this has probably come up before, but i recently got myself a new bf, and he has a massive MASSIVE penis. Its around about 10". As much as i want to take it, and am lookign forward to it, is there any advice anyone could give me? We have talked about it together and he is very understanding and he says he knows exactly what he is doing n stuff. He is alot more experienced than me in that dept! :tongue:
    So... anyone have any advice?

Thanks guys!

2. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

Just take it slow and you will be fine. Try to have fun and relax, if you are tense then things ain't gonna happen. Just make sure you are super turned on and ready to do it, don't force anything and things will naturally happen. You won't (most likely) be able to take it all at once straight away so don't push yourself.

Oh also - pictures of the epic peen, please!

3. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Wow. Having your first bottoming experience with a guy with a big dick probably isn't ideal, but it certainly can work.

Falme boy has some great advice, follow it.

First off, mentally focus on him and all those things about him that turn you on. Don't obsess over his cock. Love him for him and want him becasue of who he is not what he has. It will help you out mentally in dealing with his size.

Second, you are in control. Remember that!!

Third, take it slow and not all at once for God's sake! A few inches may be all you can take the first few times. Over time you may be able to take more, but it will take time.

Fourth, work with a dildo,or even seeral (each gradually larger) to help getting used to things of that size in you. Have him work the dildo sometimes, so you can get used to being in the receptive position.

Fifth, for God's sake engage in safe sex, especially with a penis that large. It WILL cause some tearing even if he is really gentle. So a condom is even more mandatory than normal (not that one should ever not use one).

Sixth, enough desire on your part + enough patience on his part ought to make this work.

Please remember to have fun with it, even if it isn't a success. If he has tried really hard to be patient and make it work for you and it doesn't work out at first remember that he might be even more frustrated than you and possibly even a little ashamed. (When I would hurt my high school girlfriend I generally felt terrible about it and at times even hated the fact that I had such girth.)

Best of luck!

4. boatman49

boatman49 New Member

You guys are very thoughtful and kind its to bad that all guys dont thing about that. I had a guy try a nine incher out on me yrs ago and just about killed me.

I am glad to see not all big boys thing the same way.!

5. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Ugh. I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't a pleasurable experience for you. It should have been. If I had a nine incer (and I don't) I'd be flattered that he was willing to give it a try with me. It takes even more balls to bottom for a well hung guy, and the top ought to respect that. Personally, giving sexual pleasure to my partners is what it is all about. Any moron can shove his cock into someone. Hurting my partners kills all the pleasure for me. If I need to get out strong domminant or agressive feelings I'll just hit the ice or the ring and take care of it that way.

6. Harrer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey thanks for the advice! That really helps, and he is a really nice guy who keeps reasuring me he will do his best to be gentle and stuff. he generally is the nicest guy i have ever met! So i have faith in him that he will try and make it as pleasurable as possible! :rolleyes:

7. txquis

Gold Member

I always wished someone had told me it was going to ....well, not "hurt" exactly, but "burn" deep inside, but that after about a minute the pain would disappear. As you have been advised, take it slow and enjoy

8. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

9. Cuban

Cuban New Member

Albums:
    where are the pictures at? until then you are a liar.

10. Harrer

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Get a life...

Thanks too everyone else who has posted helpful comments. I very much appreciate it. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted