Loosing you anal virginity - does it hurt?

btmboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You wouldn't run a marathon without training for it... Same with anal sex!

Make sure your partner doesn't rush, uses plenty of lube and works your hole with his fingers first (one, then two, then three etc) and you will be fine.

It's still going to feel.... different. Just relax (and have a few drinks ha) and it's all good :cool:

/my advise.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not if you've got a good partner. Yeah, you're gonna have some pain getting it in - but the slower you go, the less pain. You need to find a guy who (1) a guy who thinks its fun to go slow, and (2) has been fucked himself.

I did that my first time, and it was GOOD. REALLY good. Never looked back.

AND, good lube and lots of it. Use silicon - water based lubes dry out and eventually your ass gets very sore. Silicon. It's worth it.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It did for me. :(

So much depends on the size and emotional state of your partner. My first was selfish and a bit of a bully with about a 9 x 7.5 or thicker. It was too thick to get even the head in my mouth. So he insisted on anal. We used lube, it got in OK but he decided to pound/jackhammer me like a machine. He couldn't cum but kept pounding. Ouch! It went on for what seemed like ages but was probably only ten minutes.

I think he wanted to show what a "man" he was. He claimed that he used to do it with his girlfriend. I pity her. Fortunately I met my first real boyfriend a couple of weeks later. Things couldn't have been more different. He wasn't small at all, but he was slow, sensual and considerate. I was soon over the fear factor and enjoying being a great bottom for him.

Of course I had practiced with stretching my hole before I did it with anyone, and I knew to use plenty of lube. But if the guy's gonna be an asshole, it's gonna hurt your asshole.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes - especially getting through the sphincter. I had a considerate, patient, gentle partner who prepared me well and used plenty of lube.

The pain wasn't anywhere near unbearable. I found it to be a psychologically significant part of the experience of being devirginized. My partner had me take it like a woman - especially the way most virgin girls get it - on my back, thighs wide and legs up, face-to-face, body contact, naked genitals, etc.

It hurt in a strangely pleasurable way. When it was over I think I had a MUCH better understanding of how my wife felt, and what she experienced when I took her vaginal virginity and ruptured her hymen - and why she cried through the entire first fuck, but still clasped me to her.

Yurgle22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was mortal and my first was hung and kinda also drunk, so wasnt very careful. It hurt at the time but hurt a hell of a lot more afterwards. Scarred me I think, as i havent recieved since and that was six years ago .. coming round to the idea at the moment though.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I've never had anal (and doubt of I.ever would want to) but I have to ask... Just because you got ducked in the was once I kind of think it would hurt equally as bad the second time if the sessions were far apart in time wouldn't they? It is not like a hymen that gets ruptured and is forever that way.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you have a considerate partner it will only feel very full at first (if hung). Encourage him to be very patient and go in slowly, putting more and more inside for your body to accommodate it. If he's a patient person everything can go very well. Lots and lots of silicone lube and he must wear a condom!