Loren Dean

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Was watching Mrs Winterbourne (because Brendan Fraser is in it) on TV recently and was astounded by a bulge shot I had previously missed.

If anyone has that on DVD (why would you?) get to the part where the character played by Loren Dean is lying on a hotel bed. Major bulge going on ...

.. for a dead guy. He has been shot at that point, and is playing dead. Still bulging though so worth a look just the same.

Nice looking guy - not sure if he has done any nude or near nude work, shame we don't hear more of him. (and see more too)

BTW if there is already a thread on him I couldn't find it. It's hard to tell as I get so many responses on a search (a lot were about DEAN Cain and even more about Sofia LOREN - go figure)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Was watching Mrs Winterbourne (because Brendan Fraser is in it) on TV recently and was astounded by a bulge shot I had previously missed.

If anyone has that on DVD (why would you?) get to the part where the character played by Loren Dean is lying on a hotel bed. Major bulge going on ...

.. for a dead guy. He has been shot at that point, and is playing dead. Still bulging though so worth a look just the same.

Nice looking guy - not sure if he has done any nude or near nude work, shame we don't hear more of him. (and see more too)

BTW if there is already a thread on him I couldn't find it. It's hard to tell as I get so many responses on a search (a lot were about DEAN Cain and even more about Sofia LOREN - go figure)
LOL, my sister has that movie on DVD. I'll have to be sure and ask if I can borrow it from her.:biggrin:

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'll have to be sure to try to find that, I'm a huge Brendan Fraser fan. And love a great bulge anywhere, anytime. There's one short scene in the beginning of Bedazzled where he walks into the breakroom at his work and shows a bulge.