Lorena Bobbit

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by crewserve, Jul 13, 2010.

1. crewserve

crewserve New Member

Everyone should remember what she did, if not, look it up..I once heard what she did refered to as, and I quote "feeding the ducks". What have you heard it called?

2. B_Hornaplenty

B_Hornaplenty New Member

I've heard it called mutilation. A harsh event to imagine.

What is remarkable is that doctors were able to reconnect the cut portion back to the base. It suggests there might be some hope for penis transplants. I've often thought to myself that it would be nice, at the time of my death, to be able to pass my cock on to someone who needs a big one. It will be a pity to bury a package like mine.

3. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    'Bobbing it'

But seriously, it was a very extreme outcome, no? The relationship suffered from extreme lack of healthful communication.

4. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Not just lack of communication. I read what John Wayne Bobbit's ex-girlfriends and ex-wives wrote about him, and came to the conclusion he was clueless, stupid, and selfish. His idea of a good night was getting drunk and raping his wife. So, the marriage suffered not just from lack of communication, but also from genuine abuse. He was too stupid to learn good communication skills and too selfish to care about anybody else. He aint marriage material.

Draft saved Draft deleted