Not open for further replies.

InRun10

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I dunno. Singers use autotune all the time, so I don't have too much issue with a little tweaking. Smooth out the wrinkles, cover the zits, no biggie to me. Where I draw the line is editing to reshape your body. Don't make your booty bigger or your weiner thicker of your biceps more pumped. That's when I truly feel like you're being dishonest to your customers. Digital botox is acceptable to a point.
It’s a slippery slope. Plus it dilutes the “concentration” of actually beautiful people in the world.

Simon Says...

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean there’s only so much editing a person can do

Cant polish a turd that much. Plus his body is A+
His face in video is mostly unedited. His older ticktoks, and even his newer ones, clearly show how different his real face is to the edited pics.

Personally, he's still a very beautiful young man.
It was a joke. I thought the "lol" and laughing emojis implied that, but I guess not.

Mateus W.

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
actually i've seen him in person in a party.. he's not that perfect but he's far from being ugly or too different from that
You read me wrong dude.
I never said or thought for a single second that he was ugly. I even find him a handsome boy.
This is why, like many, I regret that he modifies his photos so much with filters.
Afterwards, it is the bias of many guys who appear on social networks.

CountrySausageFest

Sexy Member
Media
People have been editing pictures for magazines since we learned how to edit pictures. With computers and Adobe Photoshop it became easier. Now at the push of a button we can all do it with a filter instantly (with good, hilarious, or horrible results). Why are people coming down on this guy so hard for? He's not doing something out of the ordinary.

Veiro

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me its a type of body dysmorphic disorder. At least, he clearly has some issues with his face being exposed. Thats not very good if he wants to pursue a modelling career, or try more lucrative ways on bis OF like posting videos with full face.

That being said, he is fucking handsome and hot, even if I mentally downgraded his photos

Reactions: Serjwills

eyessalxl

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really don’t understand why people focus on the editing thing. Just enjoy the content and share it if you think is worth. If we are here is because we consider this guy to be hot and sexy, which he is, lets just focus on that and not so much on bitter negativity <3

Anglosophy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Didn't even realise everything with him is fake until I read this thread.... A fake guy with a fake dick! I've lost all interests in him already. Keep showing heavily modified pics to his fans is just nauseating. It feels like when you discover Timothee Chalamet or some twink like him was actually a gorilla behind a lovely mask

Brazilianpizza

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Didn't even realise everything with him is fake until I read this thread.... A fake guy with a fake dick! I've lost all interests in him already. Keep showing heavily modified pics to his fans is just nauseating. It feels like when you discover Timothee Chalamet or some twink like him was actually a gorilla behind a lovely mask
lol what if / when he release sex scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.