60% Straight, 40% Gay
fff.png

Reactions: marcobononi

Toypiroca

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
3/ And some more. That's it, hope they all load as I'm deleting them almost immediately . :)
Hi. So, I came across some folders containing updated LV OnlyFans content here: --> [UPDATE] lorenzoviota OF Pack – Big Big Gay

I'm not a huge fan, but was curious about his photos so opted to download that folder. The major limitation of the site is that it has forced slow downloads (unless you're a paying customer), so even though the folder was about 2.4GB, after some 8/9 hours of downloading I managed to save about 1.4GB worth of files. 334 photos and 46 videos.

I scanned them, didn't like them much and was about to delete the lot - but an angelic voice whispered .. 'Give them to his fans sweet girl' :innocent:. Who am I to go against divine guidance. Apologies because I imagine there will be repeats but I don't have the will power to check every video and photo before posting. The photos can be found here: ---> LorenzoViotaOFPhotos - Google Drive

The videos will be attached in the posts to follow.

2/ More Vids

very nice

yaithy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
with the same guys, and the same options
dont know why Thony shave his chest and keep his arms and legs hairy... the whole body hairy would be so great ! i dont like this guy, but his hairy legs are crazy

Cute french boy with great friend - ThisVid.com