Los Angeles Area Gyms With Open Showers?

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm about to be between gyms because my preferred LA Fitness (Studio City) closed and am looking to potentially change. I really dislike the design trend toward installing stalls instead of gang showers for all sorts of reasons, none of which have to do with my sexual orientation. The first being that they always feel cramped (the opposite environment I want to be in after working out) and are significantly more work to keep clean - and gyms in general don't put much of a premium on cleanliness.

Rather than doing test drives at every gym in the city (lol), does anybody know of/recommend gyms in LA that have open showers? Or branches of franchise gyms? I'm in the Valley but not averse to going somewhere in another part of town (and I figure the thread could be useful to others).

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How about Downtown LA? I'll be staying in LA for the weekend and looking for recommendations for gyms with open showers or current free stalls or gym's with steam rooms or saunas someplace where people are comfortable being nude together