Los Angeles Freeballing

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, Just joined here in LA. Posted a few pics in the gallery too...

I freeball 24/7 and love showing off in mesh basketball shorts and flip flops. I love the looks I get from other dudes watchin my cock floppin around. I measure in at 7.5c with BIG heavy lowhangers. I'm constatntly on the lookout for dudes with monster cock. Especially uncut cock. At the beach, the gym, shopping, everywhere... Why don't more dudes show it off?

Hit me up if you live in LA and want to show off your massive meat. Prefer similar str8 / bi or masculine gay dudes 18-35ish. Not looking for sex or anything crazy. Just some safe, clean, cock worship and JO...

AIM: Adidasitalian
Yahoo: AdidasFB

Reactions: GayDude01

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Welcome, freeballing, from a fellow lifetime freeballer. Um...does freeballing in flip flops mean you're naked except for sandals? :cool:

Jagger4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
fuck man - I love going to the gym with my cock flopping around - guys always check it out. You are fucken hot man.

Chrisg8yy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LA is a perfect place to go freeballing!
Always warm, dry (comfortable for freeballing), and sunny
(so people can see clearly your VPL through the fabric)!

carlcarlfb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is anybody still freeballing in Los Angeles?
I want to meet other guys freeballing in the gym or running, if you live around the westside (Santa Monica, Venice)!!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I freeball 24/7 and love showing off in mesh basketball shorts and flip flops. I love the looks I get from other dudes watchin my cock floppin around. I'm constatntly on the lookout for dudes with monster cock. Especially uncut cock. At the beach, the gym, shopping, everywhere... Why don't more dudes show it off?
I feel ya'! I'm your counterpart here in San Diego. I hang loose all the time in bball shorts everywhere I go. Feels good to let your goods breathe and guys sure do like to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.