Status
Not open for further replies.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're one of the two who would. :biggrin1:

There's a small possibility but there's six of us chartering and it depends on the week we can all do it so it's not really up to me. I'll let you know.

Is your Nick going?

I am still uncertain of my dates, I have to go out to work for a couple of days. Nicky is not going he is saving his shekels to to to Hawaii in July! Let me know it would be fun if it works out!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're one of the two who would. :biggrin1:

Am I the other? :smile:

I have been soooo good at ignoring this (ish :rolleyes:) but if I get YOU in LA... that's not fair :redface:... )

And if Nudey is going too....

No no no no... I can't go again! I just got back! :cool:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't drink much beer but I served a nice merlot.

barneysmenu
the proof is on the menu (page 12) - "IF WE DON'T HAVE IT, YOU DON'T NEED IT"

could i interest you in the barney's champagne breakfast? a foot long chili cheese dog served with a bottle
of dom perignon? (page 5 of the menu.)

sorry the beer list is not available online, i've been told barney's also serves merlot, and of course, has a full bar.

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, it was. I posted it on your page.

And I served truffle-stuffed brie and smoked gouda before we ordered pizza. :tongue:

See what happens when you become friends w/LPSG members and go to their apartment alot! They serve you good things and we watch good movies. Oh and we have good dramas and real-life mini series! :biggrin1:

Oh and JJ you are always wekconed to attend, Miki evn tried to come oooooout and play, A ggenerak inbite on LSPG is unlike an EVite, You post it and hope folks will se and pm the orgazier about the date/time.
It was geat fun thi!

PS the brie was good.

Have fun LA folks!

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Arrrg! It's a bit sad to me that we're getting more response and banter from NYC in the LA thread, than from LA. :sad2:

C'mon people! I see "I wish L.A. had a meet-up..." comments. Here's your chance. :smile:

Don't feel bad, We got that too. As it get's closer you'll have more responses as folks work out there sched. and their nerves. We're posting to pat ya on the back and wish ya well,, We'd love you to have as much fun as our 3 mtgs. turned out! Trust me I was PM'g someone ten minutes before I left for the last Meet n Greet and the guy never even showed, so u do what you can!
Hells

Last edited:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, it was. I posted it on your page.

And I served truffle-stuffed brie and smoked gouda before we ordered pizza. :tongue:

/QUOTE]

Oops, guess I need someone to explain the workings of LPSG and the postings. Thought it was a general open post, and couldnt figure how I got it. Chalked it off to being on your friends list and got it by default.

Oh well, glad you think i am so sophisticated to enjoy those gormet hors'd'oerves. I am a simple girl: pork rinds and chex mix, but i am sure those city gurls LOVED it..... Would have loved to see the selction of PJ's that turned up though ! Hope you were all commando :tongue:

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
back on topic. i got the beer list from barney's last night.
(i also saw the jim morrison plaque embedded into the bar.)
i scanned the beer list as a .pdf but right now the resolution's too high to upload to lpsg.

will try to get this uploaded sometime this weekend.

21 june is also father's day, the L.A. MEETUP II WILL GO ON AS SCHEDULED.
the meetup should last long enough to work in both events, if you have
plans for earlier in the day. we're scheduled to start around 3p.m., but
will probably be in full effect around 5p.m. (try not to show up at 9 or 10p.m.,
although, in all probability, we could still be going, it depends...)

i'm just giving you some advance notice on this,
so there shouldn't be a bunch of last minute cancellations, hopefully.

Last edited:

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ironically, I think it's just homos and hippies that are attending.
:tongue::biggrin1:

Don't feel bad we had 3 events and the str8 people drove us crazy. Just be glad w/who shows up and have fun. You'd think all people on the site would want to meet but it was always the str8 folks that..umm..were kinda reticent and actually kinda not nice....in their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.