Los Angeles Spas

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been curious about trying out one of the Korean spas around LA. Does anyone have any experiences/suggestions/tips? I'm not really looking to cruise, more-so just get naked around other hot naked guys haha.
Yes - wilshire spa is basically a gay hookup spot now. Wi spa is not but it's nice to see nude guys. but the crowd is variable - sometimes hot fit guys, sometimes not

nickel54

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Hello!
I’ve got an odd question that I’ve been wanting ask for a few years and never had the courage to ask it. It may a bit inappropriate, but I figured this a safe and open space to ask. I’m sorry if this the wrong thread.. but since you’ve been to KSpas, I thought you’d understand.

I’ve gone to K Spas for years and have noticed that although their are plenty average in penis size, like me, a great deal are definitely way above average or just massive in size. Forgive my naïveté, but are these guys naturally that hung, or have they used pumps, etc? I’m talking flaccid I only go to Wi Spa and CJ Grand spa.
Does anyone know what there secret is? I don’t want to be massive, but an extra inch or two in length would be nice.

And on another note… after years… I finally got the courage to get a body scrub. Definitely life changing.

Reactions: 1119457

Maleman131

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Glendale, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been curious about trying out one of the Korean spas around LA. Does anyone have any experiences/suggestions/tips? I'm not really looking to cruise, more-so just get naked around other hot naked guys haha.
My tips for WiSpa in LA:

1. there’s no sex or cruising here.
2. You might be able to touch a cock or two or vice versa in the steam room or sauna. But for like only a second or two because of tip number one. The staff does walk around to make sure.
3. it’s super chill, just get naked, shower and hang out in the tubs or the saunas.
4. There are all, and I mean ALL body types going to the spa so don’t worry about your own.
5. It’s easy to check out other guys but just don’t be too obvious (see tip three) even the straight ones, I think, like being looked at a little bit.
6. If you’re looking to hookup just make eye contact with guys you’re attracted to, it’s a little game of finding out if it’s mutual. I’ve hooked up twice with guys I met at WiSpa but it was always after when we followed each other back to the lockeroom to put clothes on and leave to fuck.
7. Have a good time! There is a LOT to do for relaxation.

I got to wispa like every other month or so. Not for hookups but to be naked around other naked guys and relax… Maybe also for the tease. ;)

Dllatin69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve gone to Century in May and this past weekend. Both times got action. This last time, after about 15 mins I was getting head in the clay room but be careful. A straight guy walked in and was annoyed due to not being quick enough to hide my boner lol

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go to either Wi or Century 2-3 times a month. Wi I find extremely relaxing, and there’s usually a lot more men there since there’s no fooling around. So you get to hang with and admire lord of guys, particularly straight guys. Plus the clay room at Wi, while in the coed/not nude section, is heaven.

Century is hit or miss because of the roving staff, but there I enjoy showing off and getting shown. I’ve hooked up several times - I consider it a successful outing if I’ve gotten to swallow at least once load while there LOL, which I wish was every time but it depends on luck.

Bryan Kvorek

Sexy Member
Media
Hermosa Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
heading to Wi Spa tomorrow (Tuesday) around 6pm. Join me! 30s fit white dude here

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 40s but have the athletic/fit DILF (more like uncle) vibe and always down to go to Wi or other KSpas in case anyone needs a buddy.
Hi i just wanna ask how to say to a straight guy he is handsome and sexy at wi spa .. and maybe if he is okay i can get number and DO IT OUTSIDE WI SPA NOT INSIDE

Reactions: 1119457

sakh dikh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 40s but have the athletic/fit DILF (more like uncle) vibe and always down to go to Wi or other KSpas in case anyone needs a buddy.
Yes please.. i am alone going to korean spas. Im not fit guy.. anyways. How do i tell straight guys they're handsome and sexy at wi spa.. and if he is okay ..maybe i get number and we can do it OUTSIDE WI SPA