Lose the Peter Pan Haircut

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You call that cool?!?! :yikes: He looks like a schizophrenic serial killer. :eek:

Actually he is bipolar,so you're almost half right. And it has more to do with his incredible musical abilities and unabashed confidence wearing such a ridiculous haircut. Not just judging on appearances, now are we? He rocks the shit out of that skullet. I mean, any haircut or look is really about how you carry yourself with it.

EDIT: and yeah....that's a pretty hideous picture. Never said he was gorgeous. He sure as hell ain't

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually he is bipolar,so you're almost half right. And it has more to do with his incredible musical abilities and unabashed confidence wearing such a ridiculous haircut. Not just judging on appearances, now are we? He rocks the shit out of that skullet. I mean, any haircut or look is really about how you carry yourself with it.

EDIT: and yeah....that's a pretty hideous picture. Never said he was gorgeous. He sure as hell ain't

Yes, I am judging on appearances. :rolleyes: :duh: That was kind of the point of my original post. :redface:

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jake_Gyllenhaal_666.jpg

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
For years I had medium length hair with bangs. I was told I looked like either Anthony Kiedis or Shaggy. I even got a Keith Urban comparison. But a few months ago I got it cut really short and I spike it up. Anyone who remembers my face pics in the gallery will remember it. Anyways, I am soooo extremely happy for getting it cut, it's one of the best moves I have ever made. It makes me look older and it doesn't go crazy when a good gust of wind blows.