Lose the piercing or lose your ear....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Have you tried PTFE bars/rings TK, they don't come in as wide a variety but there are a few passably pretty ones out there. You shouldn't have a problem with those and you could use them for everyday and just use metal ones for short periods of time on special occasions.
I'm fine with surgical grade steel which is what they are. It's when I touch something else that isn't an scratch my arm, or behind my ears the problem starts. Bra straps are a constant annoyance because it comes in spurts, usually only gets bad in the summer time.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Whether you believe what I related about the zit or not doesn't change the fact it's true. It was really sad. She'd pop the infected zit, and put makeup on it. She kept doing it, and it went to the brain.

I'm too cheap to spend money on piercings. I would spend it on acupuncture.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Legal advice from here is useless. If you have a case, that's a job for a lawyer; nobody else will give a hoot.

Maybe he'll be rude to you, too. Once you get to the part about being allergic to metals, he'll probably throw you out of his office.

I've never before called any thread on LPSG "retarded", but maybe it's time to start.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
So the piercing has been removed and when I went to the pharmacy to pick up the medication he gave me to get rid of the absess, the pharmacist suggested that I not remove the piercing. So I will be putting a barbell in instead just to make cleaning easier.

Bid D... nowhere in my medical history does it state I have a contact metal allergy... so if I don't say anything they wont know.. besides thats not the point, the point is I went for treatment on the absess, and the doctor didn't like my logic answer of letting the absess heal, then looking into removing the piercing, and told me to get out.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sorry to hear about your health problems T.K. , I'm hopping you get
it taken care of and soon.Absesses and infections are no laughing matter.

Take care,

Jake