Lose Weight and Gain Definition

D_Albert Greennut

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys, I posted this in young and hung, but I wanted to catch the crowd that checks this subforum.
I was wondering if anyone of you had a good routine that would help me achieve a good body and lose weight by September. Im in college, and its really demoralizing to see these other guys ith amazing bodies, and get all the girls. Im average weight, and an easily morphed body (I used to be fit, then had a rugby accident that fucked up my legs for a while, so I gained weight). Thanks!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was wondering if anyone of you had a good routine that would help me achieve a good body and lose weight by September. Im in college, and its really demoralizing to see these other guys ith amazing bodies, and get all the girls.

Actually yes I do know what you can do, because I'm doing the program myself and I learned about it from someone's comments here. Check out: HOW TO GET SIX PACK ABS IN 16 WEEKS - Six Pack Abs Workout Routine

I'm 2 weeks into the 16 week program. Checkout the guy's before and after pictures. This program is quite challenging and will make you sweat and burn. I've noticed a change in my body already.

I'll share what's been working for me. You should try to do the program exactly as on the site. Follow the exercises in his weekly workout program--the resistance exercises. Before you do those, warm up with a set of the dynamic warm ups, he has like 5 different set--I've been doing set #3 and it kicks my ass. He gives you videos and diagrams of the exercises--I print out each week and bring it with me to the gym.

Follow the interval training program--it's self explanatory. You'll need a treadmill. I warm up at level 6 for 5 minutes with an incline of 6, then run 1 minute at level 12 with an incline of 6, then run 2 minutes at level 8 with an incline of 6, then repeat 2 more times and cool down at the same speed as your warm up. That's all you have to do.

Then you have to follow the eating plan and no cheating. He gives you several to choose from. Just stick with it. Cut out alcohol and all the white stuff (white rice, sugar, flour and salt).

Last I suggest keeping a daily journal of your workout plan and eating plan. Record everything and track your progress.

This will work for you. I'm dedicating 16 weeks to making it work for me. I'm also doing this with another guy from here and if you want to stay in contact through PM for support, let me know.

Good luck,