Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm definitely going to start a PE regimen...the info on this thread is fantastic. I'm about 50 pounds over my ideal weight, and i carry it pretty close (I don't have much of a gut...all the fat is packed nicely around my vital organs; definitely in heart attack country). Should I lose most of the weight before I start PE? I know the blood flow would be better, but are there other health concerns related to PE and obesity?

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
I'm carrying a bit of extra weight too. Not that noticeable but i know its there (i carry it well). But i'm going to assume like me there is some 'padding' around the pubic area. If you loose some of the extra 50lbs your schlong will look larger anyway due to the 'extra padding' not being there. Loose the extra weight, it'll do you good in the long run.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why not go for the weight loss and PE simulataneously. That way, in a few months you'll have a slimmer waist and a bigger penis :smile:

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are no serious health concerns about PE'ing while overweight that I've heard of. Getting healthier would definitely help all aspects of your body though (especially PE)!! You'll probably gain an inch or so just from losing the weight!

jared7577768

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the input everyone! I started the weight-loss regimen last Friday, and I'm starting the beginner PE routine today. As far as gaining an inch for lost pounds, I'm sure that's unique to each person. About 10 years ago I lost 75 pounds, and all the while I was hoping to gain inches. I might've gained a half-inch in erect length (bummer) rather than the 2-3 inches I was hoping to "reveal." But my flaccid length was around 2 inches longer which was very helpful psychologically. And with all that fat gone I was able to be "closer" to my wife and do more with what I had. I'm not going to post stats yet because I'm too embarrassed about them, but I'll record them and maybe post them in one glorious bundle a few months from now. And I'll probably post any gains I have before then. Thanks again!

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the input everyone! I started the weight-loss regimen last Friday, and I'm starting the beginner PE routine today. As far as gaining an inch for lost pounds, I'm sure that's unique to each person. About 10 years ago I lost 75 pounds, and all the while I was hoping to gain inches. I might've gained a half-inch in erect length (bummer) rather than the 2-3 inches I was hoping to "reveal." But my flaccid length was around 2 inches longer which was very helpful psychologically. And with all that fat gone I was able to be "closer" to my wife and do more with what I had. I'm not going to post stats yet because I'm too embarrassed about them, but I'll record them and maybe post them in one glorious bundle a few months from now. And I'll probably post any gains I have before then. Thanks again!

It's great that you're starting on this life changing journey. Please keep us posted.