Loser Gets Fucked Wrestling, Part 2

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by cocktailweenie, Sep 27, 2008.

1. cocktailweenie

To begin the match Mark and I began to circle each other; then we stopped face to face and to my amazement he began stroking his prick. Enough of that. I lunged at him and threw him to the mat but he instantly sprang to his feet. This kind of interplay continued for some time: I would seem to gain an advantage but he easily slipped out of it, helped by the oil on our bodies. And when I got him into a serious clinch he used pressure pinches to escape. I complained to Roger about the cheating but he didn’t seem to care. When I was distracted protesting to Roger my opponent aimed a kick at the back of my lower legs and sent me flying ass first to the mat. He then got on top of me and dragged his body against my face, including his cock and balls. Now I really had to worry about becoming aroused! As I rose to retreat Mark slapped at my right ass cheek so hard I couldn’t resist rubbing it. I just didn’t know how to deal with this guy. I so much wanted to win the match and fuck him, both to regain my dignity and to experience his hole. Then, after a brief pause to regain our breaths, I secured hold of his neck and threw him to the mat and fell on top of him, chest to chest, preparatory to the pin. But then I felt his hand squeeze my dick and in my momentary astonishment I lost my concentration and he slipped away. You see, Roger’s wrestling matches don’t include cock grabbing (we’re straight boys, after all, we just wrestle naked and fuck the loser). This came as a complete surprise. But what was I supposed to do: complain that a really hot guy grabbed my dick? I looked at Mark and noticed his prick was getting bigger, like mine was. It looked like a gasoline pump hose the way it started almost straight out and then curved sharply downward. I forgot about wrestling and just stared at it.

"Time to finish you off, muscle boy," he said while making ridiculous hoping movements with his legs. The next part was a near blank out to me. I remember Mark jamming his elbow in my back and twisting my body. I remember being on my back and Donny looking down in amazement. I remember Roger saying to me "Mark took wrestling in high school." (Now you tell me, you prick.) And then, ominously, "Jason, assume the position." I thought, now you’ve got to take it like a man, you alpha male you. Just get it over with, asshole.

I mechanically got down on all fours, elbows on the mat, ass sticking up in the air. Then Mark began slowly lubricating my hairy butthole and anal cavity. I have never been mounted before, I thought as his knob teased my entrance. Then he plunged the shaft in, slowly, oh so slowly. Instinctively my asshole resisted but a slap to my bum reminded me who was boss and I relented. And relaxed. The pain was tolerable as his hard cock began a slow rhythmic slide in and out. I chanced to look up and saw Donny’s eyes concentrating on my ass being violated, the muscular ass he had always wanted a shot at. And he had a huge smile on his face. My own boyfriend! I would have to sort him out later. Meanwhile...despite my indignity I was actually enjoying the sensation of having my insides filled. As Mark pumped me rhythmically he fingered my balls and began rubbing them; he next grabbed my rock hard cock pressed against my abdomen. I felt his upper body lower onto by back, the wetness of his sweat and oil feeling marvellous. He grasped my hair and yanked my head back all the while fucking me relentlessly, picking up the pace of the strokes a bit, causing shivers of pleasure to cascade through my body. Then he was out, out for good. The camera got close as Mark emptied himself on my back as I remained in position, panting. He smeared his goo on my back and laughed. I just stayed there on all fours.

"Jason, are you playing horsey?"

"No Roger," I said as I flipped over and began pumping myself for the camera. The task completed, I apologised to Roger for the meagre output and explained what Donny and I did that morning.

Mark, who was towelling off, said: "Really, you fucked that cute guy? You lucky bastard."

In a foul mood because of my loss and anxious to reestablish my authority I said to Donny: "Take off your clothes, I’m sure Roger would like to take a few snaps of you." Mark and I were ready for the shower but we lingered until Donny obediently got naked. I loved showing off my boyfriend to other dudes.

I experienced mixed emotions as we entered the shower room. I was just beaten in wrestling and fucked by some teenager, yes, but he was such a hot guy. And I couldn’t deny that I loved it. The remnants of a boner was evident.

"I love that tiny layer of fat on your friend. And his uncut prick." Mark said as we stood around the shower column waiting for the water to warm. Normally at the conclusion of a match the question of a further get together with your opponent was the cause of some awkwardness. It was usually decided in the shower. Indifference while soaping up together was taken as meaning "that was a good match, now fuck off." On the other hand...Mark smiled at me. But before any invitations were offered I had to salvage my pride.

"You know you cheated in there, using pressure points and choke holds..."

"Sorry," he said, smiling.

"And then grabbing my dick like that..."

"Hey, I couldn’t help it, you have such a nice dick."

"And the oil made things slippery. In a real match I could take you."

"Certainly." Said with a smile. Boy, does this guy ever want to get fucked.

"Do you want to crash at our place and tomorrow we can do something with Donny?" I said and then leaned over and kissed him. He nodded yes and then stuck his tongue in my mouth while groping my ass.

We finished showering and towelled off and returned to the studio to see Donny bent over double, spreading his ass for Roger’s camera. I told Donny about our new houseguest and how, darn it all, we would have to share one bed.

Donny claimed the middle.

2. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fantastic. More please!

3. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

great story, entertaining and cool

4. stefon92

stefon92 New Member

Great story a little confusing at some points, but i want to hear about the sleepover :)

5. brad8611

brad8611 Member

You need to write another one, but this time have it be a straight wrestler that needs the money. He has never lost a match of any importance and he is supremely confident.

Make him have a huge cock and an even bigger ego. Then he loses. His ass has never been fingered much less fucked. He cringes at the thought, he is in agony over the idea of being probed. As the younger guy with a big cock takes the position of dominance, he is lost, his identity has changed. And then his ass is bared, his hole is violated and the burning, the filling.

Oh man, getting hard here.

6. B_jeffrey123

B_jeffrey123 New Member

I too was a little confused,write some more about the sleep over and all of them getting it up the ass!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted