Losing body fat = more gains

ryduck1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am at 17 percent body fat as of today. What is the rule of thumb of losing bf and having more of your penis visible. So if I lose let's say 30 pounds for ex. how much more would I see?

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
uh...you should want to decrease your body fat for your overall fitness and health. If this makes your penis look bigger (which it probably will) then more power to you but I doubt anyone has established a correlation between body fat reduction and apparent penis size.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's the simplest thing ever,

1 Eat only what your body needs
(The hard part is figuring out your body doesn't need all that sugar)

2 Excersize to get your body to burn excessive fat,
(The hard part here is actually doing it, and doing it correct)

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other fact that most people aren't aware of is that your fat acts like a bodysuit it surrounds your body equally and is one organ so you can not decide to lose fat at your left thigh or your right arm or in this case your pubic area.
The fat suite decreases equally as a whole all over your body.

So stop the excessive ab workouts

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am no expert, but I have heard that the leg lifts help tone and strengthen the pelvic area. I love it when I have not a lot of the fat pad on my pelvic area and my cock does appear bigger because the base is not surrounded by a bunch of fat. Right now I have like over an inch buried in the fat pad. I am sure a 20lb weight loss with toning the pelvic area will help to expose more cock. Good luck with whatever you do, but get started. You have everything to gain by being healthier period!

D

deleted59763

And just remember,the fat around your pubic bone is always the last to go.You will lose it everywhere else before it goes there ,good luck.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here is my personal experience. I didn't think it was possible because I used to weigh 150lbs for years. I don't recall my cock shrinking over the years when I jumped up to 187lbs. I lost 20lbs and when I did that I gained about 1/2"

To burn fat you need to burn more calories than you are taking in. Plain and simple. So what that translates to is diet and exercise. Diet and caloric reduction doesn't mean eating less, it means eating better! You may find yourself eating more food that is better for you because it has less calories.

If you have not been exercising lately you will be able to drop some weight pretty quickly and see the difference around your pubic area soon their after.

I jumped back up to 190 this year due to a knee injury preventing me from working out and not only do I want to be healthier and lighter and more fit, I want that extra inch of cock back! ;-) I am down to 180.8 now. I have about 20lbs to goal.

You need a caloric deficit. Whether that's through diet, exercise, or a mix of both (your best bet) is all on how you want to do it.

A 1000-1500 calorie diet is a pretty easy way to do it. Had a few friends lose a LOT of weight by eating 1000 calories. They then lose the weight (it's torture for a few months) then go back to eating a bit more but working out

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, everyone's body is different. You cannot give one number (for caloric intake) and expect it to work for everyone.
Think of it like an equation of caloric income versus expenses. When it's balanced, the answer will stay the same. If not, that answer will either grow or shrink.
If you want to know the details, I would calculate your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). This is the amount fo calories your body burns in order to keep itself alive (i.e. if you did nothing the entire day, you body would burn this amount). This changes with your body weight and body composition of course.
"Dieting" involves eating just under this amount by 100-200 calories (my BMR last I checked was 2200 calories; I weigh about 205-ish pounds). FOr me to lose weight without exercising, I would eat about 2000 calories a day. This strategy loses you probably 1 or 2 pounds a week. That's as quick as your body can change really; the rest of weight change tends to be water weight, food, clothing, and even time of day you weigh yourself. Changing your body takes time, period.
If you start exercising, this number increases. Exercising a moderate amount, my metabolic rate goes up to about 3000 calories a day. This has multiple advantages. It helps clear your veins of excess cholesterol (particularly the bad kind), keeps blood pressure at healthier levels, improves sleeping patterns, can change body proportions (rather than just shrink them evenly). The last one is due to the fact that exercise tends to build muscle on top of burning fat. Even running or cycling builds muscles in the legs, particularly anaerobic intervals.
Also, you cannot target fat loss (someone's mentioned this). Your body is programmed to burn fat off of your body in a particular pattern (in fact, there are generalized patterns here between men and women). This, you cannot change. However, you CAN target muscle gains and toning. Toning encourages body areas to become smaller and tighter, giving you a sleeker look than you had before.
ON Queer as Folk (the UK version), the characters state 30 lbs gets you about an inch. There most definitely is going to be large amounts of variance, whatever the actual average is. Just remember, fat loss and toning is going to help you achieve what you want.

I hope this helps!

B_jim123abc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can someone private message me to help me learn how to drastically lose fat? And quickly, I workout and put on muscle like a boss BUT fat is another story. Thanks for anyone who helps :)

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can someone private message me to help me learn how to drastically lose fat? And quickly, I workout and put on muscle like a boss BUT fat is another story. Thanks for anyone who helps :)

The human body does not change quickly, that's just the way it is. All the propaganda you see everywhere saying people can lose 30 lbs of fat in 2 or 3 weeks? That is impossible. That kind of accelerated change in the human body is typically linked to very nasty things. You can see a change of more than 2-3 a week because of all the fluctuations the human body sees. The time of day you weigh yourself for one can really change that number. Clothes, if you've gone to the bathroom or not, food, water-weight and quality of the scale all factor into the fluctuation in body weight you can see which does not reflect on body composition (specifically lean body mass and fat mass).

You should also remember that of all the human tissues, the skeletal muscular system is the most adaptive. The other tissues, such as tendons, ligaments, and bones (among other tissues) all lag behind, which can create potential risk for injury.

That's my 2 cents anyway. Hope it helps.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm trying intermittent fasting to get down to about 7%

I've had quick results but I need food to function properly in school, so starting next week I'm back on track.

Just so you know, fasting will not target fat. In fact, the body typically prefers to break down what's easiest to digest first. Under that strain of thought, fat is at the bottom of the list.

Also, the body does not like burning off too much fat; the macro-nutrient has multiple purposes. I'm not trying to speak negatively. I simply think it's important to consider both sides of the equation when making important decisions such as this.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know,

In combination with heavy weight workouts, the body sends out a message to preserve and restore muscle first and I take bcaa's to ensure the muscles get proper nutrition.
So the body switches to fat and water.

After 24 hours the fatburning effect is losing it's effect gradually and then the body switches back to muscle for it's source of energy.

As for the body not wanting to burn too much fat, I realised that doing everything right and still not getting down below 12% so I'm taking a step further and it's giving me amazing results.

Intermittent fasting, google it.