losing interest again...

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It happened once before quite a while ago... but I find that, in spite of becoming a semi-regular poster once again, I almost never read much of anything on this site lately and even more rarely do I have anything of my own that I feel like contributing. Since I just kind of disappeared without warning last time this happened I thought maybe this time I'd at least say goodbye first. I may start posting again at some point in the future but I don't know. Rubi, Vinny, Alex8, Lex, Bronxy, Zora, curiousgurl, Shelby, DCDeep, ColJohn, Spladle, Stronzo, SurferGirl, Mercurial, novice btm, AboutAverage, schlotsky, HickBoy, Pecker, Sorcerer, naughty, dong20, Rob.... thanks for making this a fun and interesting place to waste some time here and there.

To my many admirers, HungMuscle, NCBear, BearBeard, thk8, Daverock, hung9, Italiano, etc... thanks for the nice ego boost. You guys are too kind.

If I'm not listing you, there's a reason for that.

and that reason is I have a very poor memory, please don't take offense.

If you want to keep tabs on me my myspace page is listed in my profile, though I almost never use myspace anymore, either. I'm also rarely on IM. But.... leave me a pm here and I'll probably see it eventually.

Be well, everyone.

~Ryan

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hope we'll see you back at some point, though. You're one of the sane ones here at the asylum.... not to mention that your entourage of devotees may go into mourning! :wink:

Keep smilin', and live the dream!
(I got this off a cereal packet, so I know that it's definitely the right thing to say). :rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awww - as well as being THE best bit of eye candy on the site you make some pretty good posts when you do decide to write. Good luck, stay well, stay sexy and hurry back.

PS Make sure you leave your gallery intact. :biggrin1:

T

that_other_guy

Adios ... come back some time :smile:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I can't really say I'm too familiar with your posts but I like the bouncing boobies in your avatar.
I wish soooo much that they were my girlfriend's, I wouldn't spend so much time here if I had them to play with!!!:biggrin1:

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
COLJohn said:
Pmed you but wanted also to include a public lament. :disappointed: John

I've enjoyed your posts as well, John. I may come back, I don't know. This could just be my temporary infatuation with Civilization IV. I just wanted to say something before I disappeared entirely without saying goodbye, which is what happened last time I disappeared from the boards and I felt the same sort of growing disinterest festering again. So.... this was a preemptive goodbye.

T

that_other_guy

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
This could just be my temporary infatuation with Civilization IV.

Oh ... I don't blame you :biggrin1:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*waves*

Nine160--I think many ppsters experience the same ebb and flow of being interested /disinterested in the board from time to time. There have certainly been almost month-long stretches when nothing much here catches my eye or causes me to post. Sometimes, there is an interesting thread or topic and I just don't post in it for whatever reason. It happens as a part of the natural cycle, me thinks.

I hope you'll visit from time to time.

Be well.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
We all need a break once in a while but when we do take a sabbatical the distant whisper of the forum never leaves us.

Besides, you have a monetary stake in this place.

Please don't be gone long, Ryan.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
...novice btm... thanks for making this a fun and interesting place to waste some time here and there...
*Baffled, and flattered, at making the "interesting" list, instead of being listed as a yet third catagory of drooling, shamelessly flirting, near-stalking, fan.* :tongue:

Thanks, and hope to chat again soon. :smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too will miss your contributions, my friend. Remember, I'm just down the road, and I'm always up for talking politics and philosophy.

Take care.