Losing Interest In My Partner Of 4 Years

vcxz4321

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi. Long time listener, first time caller. I have been in a committed relationship for a little bit over a year now with someone I've been sleeping with for almost 4 years. Basically, we were in an open relationship for awhile but locked it down during quarantine. At the beginning it was great and intense but I've been feeling a bit numb lately and I don't know why. We've opened things up (to some degree) with three comes and some light group play but I still find that I'm losing interest. I very much don't want to feel this way as I love him and feel comfortable and safe with him and genuinely think he's very sexy and hot and attractive. I should mention I am 12 years younger than him, which has always been a part of our relationship that has been hard to navigate but never impossible. Right now it's starting to feel a little impossible.

Recently I've been having trouble getting hard while we've been having sex. I think the last 5 times we've tried to have sex I've gotten hard twice and haven't come any of those times. I must reiterate that I think he's very attractive and he truly couldn't be a more loving and supporting partner. But at the same time, I'm bored and often feel too disappointed in the situation to figure out what I want/what would help the situation. I should say he's got a great dick (probably 7.0 x 5.5 but never specifically measured), but it doesn't totally fit when I bottom (which I prefer doing). For the record i top and clock in at around 7.5 by 5.0 for what it's worth. Anyway, sometimes the sex is great but other times (ok 60% of the time) it's more painful than enjoyable and that makes me less eager to have sex even though I identify as a vers/bottom. Any advice? I don't want to throw away what we have but I do want to cum again (god willing).

He's not that much of a talker and, honestly, neither am I so it's hard to broach this subject with him. I want to figure out the best way to bring up that I don't feel entirely fulfilled without ruining everything or breaking his heart (or mine) in the process. Again sorry for the long message but I really am at my wits end!